Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: What is your next park?

Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:04 am

Going to both Waldameer and Knoebels today!! First times at both of these parks so expect TRs! :br

Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:07 am

Cedar Point in September and Busch Gardens (Tamps) in October, my girlfriend hasn't been to either of them.

Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:30 pm

michaellynn4 wrote:
Nrthwnd wrote:^ Do both! Do both! They're both great parks! :airtime:

So we ended up needing to pass on Toverland, but that was because we needed time for Efteling! Here at Efteling now!!

Well, give Toverland a few more years, and it'll be probably bigger (more of everything) than it is now!

And I could easily spend two days at Efteling, no problem. Hope you had a great visit there! :smile:
Attachments
C_06Stoomcarrousel_Efteling.jpg
I loved the Carousel Building in Efteling. TPR 2008 Europe Tour.
C_06Stoomcarrousel_Efteling.jpg (197.09 KiB) Viewed 1737 times

Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:52 pm

Morey's Piers in a week and a half, and a full week and Knoebels (and Hershey by extension, possibly Dorney as well) in a month!

Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:00 am

Hansa Park on Thursday (Kärnaaaaaaan :airtime: :airtimer: ) and Liseberg possibly on the 13th (if they can get Valkyria running)

Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:03 pm

Tusenfryd on August 7th! And then I will have Liseberg, Kolmarden, and Grona Lund in the following days.

Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:45 pm

On Sunday I got back from my California trip where I hit all the major NorCal parks plus Knott's, SWSD, and Belmont, so now that I'm back home in Utah, my next park will definitely be Lagoon.

Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:30 am

Cedar Point

Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:20 am

Possibly Lake Compounce this Sunday, but definitely Great Escape on August 11th.

Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:16 am

At Alton Towers now. Next is Thorpe Park, after a few days in London sightseeing!
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS