TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How many coaster (or ride) Shirts do you own?

How many coaster shirts do you have?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. How many coaster shirts do you have?

• none
    • 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-75
    • 76-100

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CP - Raptor

KD - HyperSonic

KD - Volcano

BGE - "Fear The Four"

BGE - Griffon

USF - Back To The Future

USIOA - Dueling Dragons

KI - Beast "25 Years of Terror"

Car - BORG Assimilator

Car - Top Gun "Maverick"

Car - "You Might be a Coaster Freak....."

GL - Dominator

CL - Blue Streak

Wal - Steel Dragon

Kennywood - "I Survived" with five coaster logos on the back

MA - Shivering Timbers

SFA - Superman

SFGAdv - El Toro (I actually have it on now)

Knoebels - Twister

I don't have any coaster shirts. I usually don't like the designs. I have a couple of park shirts (Hershey, Lakemont, umm...maybe one more...) I like simple-looking tee-shirts and ride shirts are usually enormous complicated graphics with scrawly writing. They don't suit me.

^^ I'm with you on that. I like simplicity. And because of that, I only own one. It's a Millennium Force sweatshirt with just the outline of the first drop on the front. Simple and sweet.

I am; however, still holding out for a Steel Eel (Wes edition) coaster shirt.

does anyone who knows where I can get some shirts?

When rides first come out, they are very easy to get. For instance, you can go to Six Flags Great America, and get a Dark Knight shirt. I don't care for it though because what I see Six Flags doing is just putting the logo of the ride, and that's it. There is no coaster on the shirt besides the logo. Some shirts have it, but a lot are logos that I see.

A place like Disney World is more likely to have older ride shirts. You can usually find them in the store at the end of the ride. They are Pirate's of the Carribean, Space Mountain (I think it looks ugly though.), Splash Mountain, Expedition Everest, and Tower of Terror.

So if you go Hersheypark, I imagine they might have a Farenheit shirt because it's new. Also, you can purchase shirts online at the Cedar Point website (Go to shop online), Dorney Park website (Under Marketplace), and this website http://www.sixflags.com/greatamerica/ . Towards the bottom of the page, you see Six Flags store. Click that. They are selling Goliath at SFOG, Kingda Ka at SFGAdv, and Tatsu at SFMM. Ignore the box that says the product you are looking for is not found. Just close it, and click on merchandise in the green box.

Not all Cedar Fair parks sell merchandise, so that's why I say those two. Maybe more than those two, but I don't really know.

I have...

-The Kentucky Rumbler "Got Wood?" shirt

-Cedar Point shirt showcasing all rides

-Two Universal Hollywood shirts

I really only wear my TPR shirt and the Rumbler shirt on the occasion. I can't find the CP shirt, and the Universal shirts are....somewhere...

I have 8;

50th birthday of Comet at Hersheypark, bought in '96,

Yankee Cannonball at Canobie Lake Park,

Kumba, from BGA

"Fear the Four" from BGA

Drachen Fire, from BGE

Wild One, from SFA

Mind Eraser from SFNE

And an "I survived my first roller coaster" tee from Big Bad Wolf at BGE (I was six at the time, but hey, it was my first coaster!)

None. I don't think it's "cool" to wear a coaster or park t-shirt in the same geographical region where it was purchased. Give me a t-shirt that would be obscure, or get double takes from people around here, and I might wear it. For instance, if I had a t-shirt from Fuji-Q Highland (that actually fit me) I would not only wear it, it would probably quickly become my most prized possession.

I have around 5 to 10 shirts, but I've been cutting back on wearing them.

Hersheypark 2000 shirt that's kinda childish.

Hersheypark 2004- The 4 to fear that doesn't include SR.

Knoebels 2003- Eagle t-shirt

Knoebels 2006- Coaster Glow in dark shirt

Knoebels 2003-Phoenix T-shirt

Knoebels 2006 Twister shirt Glows in the dark

Dorneypark 2006 Fear the 5 shirt

Hersheypark 2008 Fahrenheit t-shirt ( Found this one at STITP)

I may have more. I don't wear any of them to school execpt for the FH t-shirt.

I was thinking about this the other day. I wanted to start collecting shirts from all the parks I go to and depending on prices I wanted to get roller coaster shirts too.

So far I only have:

Opryland (Shirt)

Orpyland (Sweater)

Orpyland Hangman (2 Shirts)

Universal Orlando (Shirt)

I have a Tatsu, X, Deja Vu, Millennium Force, and Maverick t-shirts. However I've had several Disneyland shirts, a Medusa shirt, a couple other Marine World shirts (No Discovery Kingdom ones yet) and a Top Gun shirt. I need to go buy some more..