TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PortAventura Discussion Thread

hehe... i'm one of the lucky people that can ride furius baco in a ETR yesterday... here mi first photo ride...

i make a extense review, but is in spanish. if someone want to read is posted in pac forums. but if you want i can post here... but, sorry my english is so bad and i can't translate it.

see you.

I'm a little confused, what do the bucket-head men that appear to have been tossed around the ride have to do with the theme?

I remember reading about the theme for the ride but not about those guys.

Mike

It's because the crazy inventor that has created that amazing wine transport tape did some tests with that dummies before. Unfortunately with no success. I think he had a problem with bars and brakes. An accident happened too. You can see a previous train completely damaged in the ground next to the entrance of the ride.

This coaster looks amazing, and it is one of my favorite rocket coasters. While I'm not a fan of the trains, I'm starting to like them more than I did before. I like these newer rocket coasters with out top hats as they have some good layouts, and hopefully more are built in the states.

This coaster looks very interesting to me. I kinda like it. However i would like to see what Intamin does in the future with this type of design. It looks like they could do a lot of interesting things with this style. I like how it just kinda hangs you all out there.

Nice.. to bad spain is 3000 miles

anyway to robb im only a newbie but if i do a tr of some parks i visit this summer will you post them??

Eh, the theming looks really good, but the ride is just kinda "meh". It just seems like one big curve, with a twist and an airtime hill in the beginning. It's just my opinion, but besides the fact that you're going really fast, it looks pretty boring.

Ever heard of G-forces? That's just an onride movie. When your sitting behind your desk watching an onride aint as fun as riding the rollercoaster for real.

So maybe it's dull, but if I hear those people screaming, I don't think it is dull at all.

But still you have to ride it to have a good opinion about the ride of course.

Hi boys! I´m back!

On the first, I don´t like much this coaster, simple layout, no much height... but now, I saw the photos and the videos, the station (graet theme)... i think that this is a greatest coaster on Spain, and one of better on the world!

Eh, the theming looks really good, but the ride is just kinda "meh". It just seems like one big curve, with a twist and an airtime hill in the beginning. It's just my opinion, but besides the fact that you're going really fast, it looks pretty boring.

Ever heard of G-forces? That's just an onride movie. When your sitting behind your desk watching an onride aint as fun as riding the rollercoaster for real.

So maybe it's dull, but if I hear those people screaming, I don't think it is dull at all.

That is the GP screaming and not really about riding to base an opinion on it. Since most of us here know how coasters are and how they feel, yes we can base an opinion on it just from the video.

I would have to agree with onewheeled999. This layout does look a bit boring when they could of done much more with it like maybe a loop or other elements instead of just goin over a few hills and turns with just one heartline.. yeah not too exciting! Not to mention I think it could be longer. I mean sure I would ride and it will be fun to ride because it's a coaster but this just would NOT be worth a long wait. If I waited long for this I would be disapointed.

That is the GP screaming and not really about riding to base an opinion on it. Since most of us here know how coasters are and how they feel, yes we can base an opinion on it just from the video.

I would have to agree with onewheeled999. This layout does look a bit boring when they could of done much more with it like maybe a loop or other elements instead of just goin over a few hills and turns with just one heartline.. yeah not too exciting! Not to mention I think it could be longer. I mean sure I would ride and it will be fun to ride because it's a coaster but this just would NOT be worth a long wait. If I waited long for this I would be disapointed.

No you can't.

WOW - Great Video - Thank you.

I wish they had more POV and on-ride scenes - this is the first proffessional video I've seen and obviously didn't shake as much. From the one reverse POV shot, it appeared much smoother than I thought.

Is it?

I think they should have made it longer, it's a little too short lived. Why don't the "X" seats rotate?

Because isn´t a 4th Dimension coaster. If the seat rotate, the G´s going to be very high.

the people who riding says that the left and the right seat give us 2 diferent sensation, are 2 diferents coasters.

In the In-line, in the left seat make a biggest Air-Time, but in the right seat make a Double-Airtime, that i don´t know it. lol

The ride is extremly wild. The layout is short but it's perfect. I was in the ride yesterday and I rode in the front and the last seats. The last seats are VERY shaky, specially the extrems. The front seats are very OK, is very different from the others. One of the best moments is the f*** Airtime after the acceleration, incredible!

And it's true, in every seat the ride is different!

The videos don't give you the really sensation of the ride. Think that this train is VERY different from the other intamin rides. So, the sensation is different too.

The ride has got Ridercam.