TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your favorite coaster tunnel

Mine used to be Lochness Monster's tunnel with the awesome display of Nessie in there and it being dark, not like that anymore . So, mine is Bizarro's two tunnels at SFNE, mist and sheer speed after the drop through the first one, then diving down to the right and up into the great bunny hops to finish the ride off ejector air style

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Kumba at Busch Gardens Tampa had a really good tunnel right after the near-blackout helix. Got to love those forceful B&Ms!

SooperDooperLooper at Hershey also had a nice tunnel, with some plentiful Airtime before and after it.

My three favorite

Voyage's triple down

River King Mine train at SFSTL

But my hands up number 1 has to be The Beast's finale, especially at night when it is completely pitch black just hearing the roar of the train going down the hill through the tunnel and everyone screaming at the top of their lungs.

• 2 years later...
Disneyland Paris' Big Thunder mountain tunnel back under the river. It's a great ending to a great ride.

That's a very nice one. It's amazing how long it is. I also like shambhala's tunnel on the bottom of the first drop.

I love the tunnel on Big Thunder Mountain at Disneyland Paris. I'm referring to the tunnel that heads back from the island to the station. It feels like you're going at 100mph!!

I second that!

I've always loved the tunnel on the Dahlonega Mine Train at SFOG. Sadly they removed the other one it used to have, but at least they kept the better of the two tunnels.

Another vote for the triple down tunnel on Voyage also.

SFNE's SROS (haven't ridden Bizarro) first drop tunnel and helix tunnel are also 2 of my favs.

Diving Coaster: Vanish deserves a mention.

I can't wait to experience the tunnel on Goliath at SFGAm.