1. How many parks did you visit in 2019?
12. The first park I've visited last year was Disney's Animal Kingdom, and the last was SeaWorld San Diego.
2. Best new-for-2019 (or new-to-you-in-2019) ride?
3. Name the first 3 coasters that come to mind.
GhostRider, Top Thrill Dragster, and Iron Gwazi.
4. What was the best flat ride you rode in 2019?
Swamp Ape at Swampy Jack's Wongo Adventure (indoor Scrambler).
5. What is your favorite RMC under 130 feet?
6. What was the last Premier coaster that you rode?
7. Name a park you've been to that you're already planning to revisit.
Busch Gardens Tampa, because Iron Gwazi and WrestleMania.
8. What is your home park and how many times did you visit in 2019?
I could say Disney World, so 3 times.
9. What park are you most looking forward to visiting in 2020?
For a park that I know for sure that I'm visiting, probably Six Flags Magic Mountain.
10. Kennywood or Dollywood? Pick one
I've only visited Dollywood.
11. What ride/coaster disappointed you the most in 2019?
Not really anything, I've just had a lot of surprises all throughout the year.
12. You're at Great Adventure. You play that racist-ish gong game and win a one hour ERT session for you and your friends on ONE coaster of your choice. But damn! El Toro, Kingda Ka and Nitro are all down! So you ride...
(What's supposedly the almighty) Skull Mountain.
13. What is the last coaster that changed your top 10?
GhostRider. Went from my top 20 to my top 5 with just one ride during Scary Farm.
14. Most recent park food you ate.
Street Tacos at Disney California Adventure.
15. What park do you wish was your home park?
Walt Disney World.
16. What 2020 attraction do you have the biggest boner for?
Iron Gwazi or Pantheon.
17. What park will you visit next?
Swampy Jack's Wongo Adventure in March (because I work there). For major parks though, Busch Gardens Tampa.
18. Favorite breakfast before a day at a park?
Pumpkin Spice Beignets at Port Orleans: French Quarter (I was staying at Riverside) before heading to Magic Kingdom.
19. Cedar Fair park you visited most recently?
Knott's Berry Farm during Scary Farm.
20. Was it awesome?
Yes, as it was my first Halloween Haunt event at a park.
21. Skyrush or Candymonium?
Give me -2g's of airtime any day.
22. What 2 overseas parks do you want to visit the most?
Tokyo DisneySea and Phantasialand.
23. The best B&M coaster you rode in 2019 was?
24. What is the saddest/dirtiest credit whore thing you've ever done?
Probably Woodstock Express at Cedar Point.
25. Last time you bought fast pass?
Dollywood last year in July.
26. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2019?
90 minutes for Xcelerator. Because of the long wait, I missed out on 3 mazes and The Hanging.
27. What season passes/membership do you currently have?
Disney World Silver Pass and Six Flags Platinum Membership.
28. If you could go to a park with anyone on this forum for a day who would it be and to what park?
I haven't really spent too much time to know most of the members on here, so I'll give this a pass (for now).
29. Battle of the Busch 2020: Iron Gwazi or Pantheon - which would you rather ride?
Pantheon, because I want to try out the New Gen Intamins.
30. Most times you've ridden one coaster (rough estimate or exact if you're a super nerd)
22 rides in a single day on Storm Chaser at Kentucky Kingdom. I'm surprised I even kept count.
31. Congrats! You just won passes to spend A WEEK at the park of your choice! Dorney Park or Valley Fair? Pick one and why.
Dorney Park, because they have Demon Drop.
32. Talk about a park food that knocked your socks off
Meatloaf Stacker at Dollywood.
33. Pick one: Kumba or Montu
34. What are your three least favorite woodies?
Gwazi, Great American Scream Machine, and Carowinds' Hurler.
35. Best sweet snack at a park (degree of difficulty: not Dollywoods cinnamon bread)
Elephant Ears at Cedar Point.
36. Kings Island is on the phone and they want you to decide what is going in the old Vortex spot. What do you add?
RMC T-Rex coaster
37. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2020 ride)
For what I might ride next year, Intimidator 305.
38. Name 3 parks you want to visit in the next 3 years.
Just sticking with the US, Silver Dollar City, Six Flags Great Adventure, and Kings Dominion.
39. Name 3 other forum members you hope fill this out.
40. Show us how cool you are by posting a picture of yourself on a coaster or in front of coaster. Bonus points if you're holding a sign with a number on it like the nerd you are.
I may have some on-ride photos to show later, but no signs are involved.