TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Fun Spot America Discussion Thread

Amazing...this looks much more twisty than the original layout I saw for this coaster, and I'm loving it! I'll bet Fun Spot has a good little thrill ride on their hands...they know they have to in order to draw crowds out from the other parks. I've been to this Fun Spot, but I don't think I even rode any rides - this will certainly be a good reason for me to go next time I'm in Orlando!

I can't think of any other wooden coasters in Orlando right now...maybe I'm forgetting something?

An Out & Back GCI with traditional hills... B&M making coasters with force again. Schwarzkopf coasters getting resurrected next season.

2013 is looking like it's going to be a blockbuster year all around.

Amen! Seriously, it does seem that a majority of the parks are more focused on their 2013 capital than their current capital. As for White Lightning, it looks like it'll kick some serious @$$! It'd be nice if I somehow make my way down to Orlando next year, but I don't see myself anywhere close within the next 10 years.

This looks great, can't wait for this to open along with the rest of Fun Spot. With everything in the Cental Florida theme park scene basically being multi-day destination resort these days it's going to be nice to have a "fun spot" like this stop in at for a few hours whenever I'm in town or passing through. Can't wait.

Definitely looks like a break from the norm for GCI and yet still featuring a lot of the things they do so well. Really looking forward to this, Orlando definitely can use a wood coaster, and this looks like it'll be a winner.

This will undoubtedly get me to visit (and drag friends/family with me) Fun Spot again once it opens... which, in the end, is the whole point, right?

Great layout, very aggressive, twisty, and hopefully the hops deliver great airtime... this could be an excellent smaller coaster, which, as we all know, can easily beat the heck out of the bigger rides when done right.

Excited to see this ambition from Fun Spot to differentiate themselves in the Orlando market! Good luck and many successes to them!

The twisting first drop looks like the coasters I used to build on RCT3. And the turnaround looks awesome. A lot packed into a short ride and since the demise of the Dania Beach Hurricane, it's good to see another power-packed woodie coming to Florida. Can't wait to ride!