TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Last concert you attended?

BeemerBoy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Journey and Def Leppard were both great Saturday night. I'll try and post the few pics I got from the show.

Friday night was Huey Lewis and the News. They were great as well.

I know I'm old, be quiet all you young wipper snappers!

Saw P!nk at Jannis Landing in St. Petersburg last night. Awesome show. It was 1,000 degrees outside but we still had a great time! She has an amazing voice! If you ever have the chance to see her go! It was a general admission show so we got to get up pretty close and get some pictures! It's funny, I could of seen 7 more P!nk' concerts for the same price as one of the most expensive seats at the Madonna show. Either way both Madonna and P!nk's concerts were big highlights of this last week!

pinkweb3.JPG.a3880e2c6b159c64c4c4b8b8d4d883d3.JPG

One of the highlights was when she sang the 4 Non-Blondes hit, What's Going On. I think all of St.Petersburg heard the crowd sing along with her!

pinkweb4.JPG.6ccb89dba50913fa34f712bfd7d86957.JPG

She did a song called Dear Mr. President from her last album which was very cool!

pinkweb1.JPG.193a5f9f1d622188b97ba11fd43721b0.JPG

She sang most of her hits: Stupid Girls, Who Knew, Get The Party Started, There You Go, Don't Let Me Get Me, Trouble, Just Like A Pill, and Family Portrait.

pinkweb2.JPG.4382fe9472c35403f5c4ed8189e8f438.JPG

P!nk was hot!

Eric,

I saw Pink when she opened for NSYNC a zillion years ago...she was awesome then, I can imagine how much fun it would be now! (Yes, I saw NSYNC...twice)

I saw Nickelback & Bon Jovi at Heinz Field on Sunday evening. Stadium concert sound sucks but it was still a blast! Or maybe it was the alcohol...

• 2 weeks later...
^^^^^ I love Pink!

She is on my list of concerts to go to before I die, along with Nickelback, Blink 182 (*hoping* for another tour...) and Marilyn Manson.

Blink-182 is no longer together kid. Marilyn Manson's last concert was in France, like 2 years ago.