TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

While it looks like a fun ride, it looks rather ugly. I understand the purpose of all the I-beams and its structure, but couldn't there have been a better way to make it look more aesthetic?

Yeah the layout of this coaster looks awesome but all of the supports and the I-Beams just make it look like unfinished ride even tho they're not done building it yet. Without the I-Beams, this ride would look like a more polished ride but the I-Beams are crutial for the type of inversions that these coasters do. Taking out the I-Beams would create immense stress on the supports that could lead to the supports tearing up easier.

but the I-Beams are crutial for the type of inversions that these coasters do. Taking out the I-Beams would create immense stress on the supports that could lead to the supports tearing up easier.

You were saying . . .

^You don't understand the mind of a 14 year old. At his wise old age, he has ridden every coaster that has ever been thought of in the next half century, commented and ranked them. The actual physical process of riding the coaster, be it built or just a pipe dream doesn't matter. His ranking is final and we should not judge him. He has already lived his life to the fullest, and should just dig a 6 foot deep hole in the earth, put up a tombstone about how awesomesauce and better than everyone else he was, climb in to a casket and lay at the bottom of said gravesite and listen to the miles long line of people that will surely gather to fuss, fawn and lament over him.

Guy "Fu@k!ng teenagers! " Koepp

You keep insulting teenagers but keep in mind that people like Coaster Studios or even the guy that created All american thrills are both teenagers. You shoudn't judge a person based on a comment he made online. Yes there are some dumb teenagers but there are also some very stupid adults in this world like Trump. You just can't stereotype a certain group of people.

Calling any of the political candidates dumb is extremely narrow minded and ignorant. Not only that, but the rest of the internet is loaded with political name calling and propaganda. I think we can all agree that you need to take that garbage somewhere else. If you want to talk politics or take jabs at political stances then it would be a lot more appropriate to create your own thread.

Now, back to Kentucky Kingdom.

but the I-Beams are crutial for the type of inversions that these coasters do. Taking out the I-Beams would create immense stress on the supports that could lead to the supports tearing up easier.

You were saying . . .

Literally all of those pictures are full of I-Beams... What are you trying to prove?

^You don't understand the mind of a 14 year old. At his wise old age, he has ridden every coaster that has ever been thought of in the next half century, commented and ranked them. The actual physical process of riding the coaster, be it built or just a pipe dream doesn't matter. His ranking is final and we should not judge him. He has already lived his life to the fullest, and should just dig a 6 foot deep hole in the earth, put up a tombstone about how awesomesauce and better than everyone else he was, climb in to a casket and lay at the bottom of said gravesite and listen to the miles long line of people that will surely gather to fuss, fawn and lament over him.

You keep insulting teenagers but keep in mind that people like Coaster Studios or even the guy that created All american thrills are both teenagers. You shoudn't judge a person based on a comment he made online. Yes there are some dumb teenagers but there are also some very stupid adults in this world like Trump. You just can't stereotype a certain group of people.

Keep insulting teenagers? Your statement would imply that I do this all the time? And I don't, except when someone warrants it. My ribbing was not directed at all teenagers, just this particular individual. If you've ever read any of my posts before, I am an equal opportunity offender. I take pot shots when the opportunity arises. That includes myself. In fact, I would argue that I poke fun at myself more than anyone in life. Ever. I am my own best friend, and my own worst enemy. It is my blessing, and my curse. I both love and hate myself. Alpha, Omega, Omnibus, Demibus, Uridedabus, Iridethebus, We all ride the bus. You follow me right?

Guy "Go Kentucky Kingdom & Storm Chaser! San Dimas High School Football Rules!" Koepp

The more I see of this coaster the more I like it. How a coaster looks and how a coaster will ride are not always the same thing, TPR Xtreme Fan. I have been both pleasantly and unpleasantly surprised by different coasters by all different manufacturers. We can all speculate as much as we want but we won't know for sure until we ride it. Based on my taste, I will probably like this better than NTAG as I like having inversions, but again time will tell.

I'm looking at the overall structure and supports, not what the tracks are attached to. To me, it looks a little too much like that annoying toothpick bridge I had to do in middle school science class. It just looks so . . . unfinished. Of course, I'm probably speaking too early about the finished product as that it's still under construction. But I'm not really caring for this particular design style.

Why don't we just throw some glitter on all the RMC's? Everything is better with glitter!

YAAAASSSSSSSSS! Glitter makes everything better!!

Still, IMO, the worst of the RMCs (Or I could just say 'the worst of the best )

Oh wow! When did you get a chance to ride it, buddy?!?! Please tell us, was it fun??? Will you please post a TR and detail your experience of this ride? Thanks a bunch!

Yeah the layout of this coaster looks awesome but all of the supports and the I-Beams just make it look like unfinished ride even tho they're not done building it yet. Without the I-Beams, this ride would look like a more polished ride but the I-Beams are crutial for the type of inversions that these coasters do. Taking out the I-Beams would create immense stress on the supports that could lead to the supports tearing up easier.

So what about the trains being in the park as someone said earlier?

I'm pretty sure that it was summed up to "No pictures, not believing it." Because you know. . . We all like pictures for proof around here.

Why don't we just throw some glitter on all the RMC's? Everything is better with glitter!

Glitter and Bacon baby! Cause where there's glitter, there's strippers, and where there's bacon, there's bacon wrapped strippers covered in glitter!

And that there is logic you can't deny.

Glitter and Bacon baby! Cause where there's glitter, there's strippers, and where there's bacon, there's bacon wrapped strippers covered in glitter!

And that there is logic you can't deny.

I should not catch up on all my TPR email notifications on the same day, now I'm getting deja vu on talk about bacon covered strippers with glitter.

Calling any of the political candidates dumb is extremely narrow minded and ignorant. Not only that, but the rest of the internet is loaded with political name calling and propaganda. I think we can all agree that you need to take that garbage somewhere else. If you want to talk politics or take jabs at political stances then it would be a lot more appropriate to create your own thread.

And you don't think calling all kids dumb is ignorant and narrow minded?

And you don't think calling all kids dumb is ignorant and narrow minded?

Keep insulting teenagers? Your statement would imply that I do this all the time? And I don't, except when someone warrants it. My ribbing was not directed at all teenagers, just this particular individual. If you've ever read any of my posts before, I am an equal opportunity offender. I take pot shots when the opportunity arises. That includes myself. In fact, I would argue that I poke fun at myself more than anyone in life. Ever. I am my own best friend, and my own worst enemy. It is my blessing, and my curse. I both love and hate myself. Alpha, Omega, Omnibus, Demibus, Uridedabus, Iridethebus, We all ride the bus. You follow me right?

Guy "Go Kentucky Kingdom & Storm Chaser! San Dimas High School Football Rules!" Koepp

Ok but if I was that guy I don't think I would appreciate someone making fun of me but thats just me tho

Ok but if I was that guy I don't think I would appreciate someone making fun of me but thats just me tho

Did you even read what the people I responded to were saying!?!

Disclaimer! You need a sense of humor to view our site,

if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!

Most of the content on this forum is suitable for all ages. HOWEVER!

There may be some content that would be considered rated "PG-13."

Theme Park Review is NOT recommended for ages under 13 years of age.

Just a reminder.