TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Track Spottings!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Well, that would narrow down the location to the western states or the upper midwest, since Del Taco isn't a national chain. So, hey, we're making progress.

/Holding out for the "El Pollo Loco" coaster.

C'mon it's the 400 foot dive machine/hyper headed for Australia, case closed.

In other news planes were delayed at Sydney airport due to flying pigs.

I'm surprised Mcdonalds hasn't ventured into theme parks. Despite all the antipathy about their food being extremely unhealthy and crap. People still keep eating, and eating, and eating to the point where they wouldn't fit on the rides at a McDonald's Park, now I see why they haven't. Thinking out loud stops now.

^ But if McDonald's created theme parks, all of their rides would have the big boy seats so that they can accommodate guests who've been eating their food.

On the other hand, however, I've seen a few kids get stuck in the tunnels in the outdoor play structure thingie. Why did they get stuck? Because they've been eating at McDonald's too often...

Eric

^I'm thinking a Dive Machine width row would be needed to accomodate a typical supersize meal consuming customer. Ergo that would lead to lousy throughput and high customer dissatisfaction, ending in a catyclysm of Hard Rock Park proportions.

I mean Big Mac : The Dive Machine Coaster would only take three guests each cycle. Then again, maybe if you fed them while they were waiting they wouldn't mind.

These labels on the yellow track are sly bastards if there trying to trick us. It reminds me of the time when I ordered a chinese and I was meant to order the number 2377 pork balls but they turned out to be 2377 chicken balls. I swear the pork balls were number 2377 though! Maybe the pleasant looking man on the front desk was trying to trick me into buying the wrong item since I buy them all the time and he wanted to "Save" the pork.

Cheers,

BlackHole2005

^^

I'll respond with another tired meme.

............................................________

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:”........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Guy "But Monica did. " Koepp

Some drag queen did a funny number as Monica; she used "Pretty Mess" by Vanity since it fit so well. The queen kept getting smeared with different things by a man in a Bill mask, then he splashed her down with a big bowl of milk...

Terry "Such a pretty mess, he made such a pretty mess of my dress... OH YEAH!" Weaver

^At least the economy didn't suck while he was in office.

Guy "But Monica did. " Koepp

I'll agree with that. When Bill was in the economy was good. Now that Obama is in it sucks big time!

Don't blame Obama! This mess has been going unchecked since before Regan. Back to the Nixon era. Bush Jr. just let it get really out of hand. Barack is now having to try and pick up the pieces of a cluster fu@k that has been running rampant for years.

A friend dropped me some pictures of what looks like a concept for a B&M sitdown. I'm not sure if its real or not. I'll just leave it for everybody else to decide.

He said that he would send me more if he found any new pics. I still have no idea what park its going to or what the name of the coaster is.

502036113_Picture003.jpg.fecd0cd9c421b14b2e56df2f86166e9a.jpg

Is it real or fake? I can't tell.

534940024_Picture002.jpg.c4d0afaa1a04cb9739ed78336d955d53.jpg

I see a splashdown.