TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Track Spottings!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like wing coaster track. As first I thought it might be invert track only because it was laying upside down, but if you look closely, you can see the connector (you don't see those connectors on inverts/flyers) on third piece looks like it is for the apex of a big airtime hill.

This looks like wing coaster track. As first I thought it might be invert track only because it was laying upside down, but if you look closely, you can see the connector (you don't see those connectors on inverts/flyers) on third piece looks like it is for the apex of a big airtime hill.

I guess I'm missing how this looks any different than Banshee's track?!?

image.thumb.jpeg.7c213d0ea621826783bf1d408491b148.jpeg

Maybe it's CW's B&M Wingrider Ziz!!! with a color like that what else could it be lol

I don't know I wouldn't get to excited just yet for this track to be shipped anywhere in the states, it seems to be if my memory is correct the first track of the season spotted at this plant always seems to be track for a park overseas. Seems the US track comes rolling out later in the year, Also with it seeming like everyday a new park is on the drawing board or under construction I would guess is this track for some park in China.

My Third guess would be it's going to a park that's showing signs this early in the season that they may be prepping for something huge and that's SFMM with the removal of the stadium and possibly even Tidal Wave since there are pics floating around FB with all the lift equipment missing from the ride, sign of deconstruction I don't know but that would a huge chunk of available land for a Golden B&M Gigacoaster!!!

I guess I'm missing how this looks any different than Banshee's track?!?

Cross ties on B&M inverted of flying coaster are curved. Whereas the cross ties on their above track coasters are straight.

The cross ties on Banshee have a curved edge:

maxresdefault.jpg

The cross ties on Diamondback have straight edges:

hqdefault.jpg

That mysterious brownish track can be for a wing, standup, hyper, anything that runs on top of the rails.

Wow, I can't even keep track of the amount of Blue Fire clones that are being built. Could someone update me on how many there are now? Like...6?

So far there's only 3 operating ones

Europa Park - Blue Fire

Euro Park (China) - Battle Of Blue Fire

Sochi Adventure Land (Russia) - Dragon

There's 2 Under Construction or built but not open yet

Wonder Island (Russia) - Unknown

IMG Worlds Of Adventure (Dubai) - Velociraptor Mega Launch Coaster

and two more expected.

Wanda City Harbin (China) - Unknown (themed to beer)

Wanda City Wuxi (China) - Unknown

so 5 confirmed and 2 expected

I don't know when this was posted and if it was there yet but Divo Ostrov has that meat factory themed clone.

I don't know when this was posted and if it was there yet but Divo Ostrov has that meat factory themed clone.

Divo Ostrov and Wonder Island are one and the same. Just in different languages.

As for the Gold B&M track the following coasters are confirmed as going to China within the next year or two so it could be one of those

Wing Coaster - Happy Valley Chongqing

Chong1.thumb.jpg.ed2363db3ea41602dc8a4caae3adb767.jpg

Wing Coaster - Wanda City Wuxi

wingwuxi.jpg.b922ac514c4953503af8b47353754641.jpg

Mini Dive Coaster - Happy Valley Chengdu

divechengdu.thumb.jpg.72cf095d5e28168bd8a5a5009813ce28.jpg

So now the KD, WoF, SDC, VF, MA, KI, CW, KBF, CGA, and Geauga Lake fanboys/girls will cry.

Too... True...

Just kidding! I got a new Funland Animal park to play in!

But the real question is, what will be the next mysterious yellow track?

^Well that's certainly interesting, looks almost identical to the box track from Intamin. Certainly wouldn't say that it's for an infinity coaster, definitely not for Monster either. Maybe track for one of their coasters going to Motiongate in Dubai for this year?