TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Track Spottings!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Is there a teal and a blue? I only remembered the teal one.

I don't think there was a blue one.

If anything, maybe it could have been that family invert that went to china.

And I'm pretty sure that the yellow track is for the flyer going to china.

Since there a two different colors of track, and both are for flyers, and one of the destinations is missing, what if they were making the flyer in china two different colors of track, (like half of the ride be yellow, half be teal). I know this is extremely unlikely, just thought I'd throw it out there for the heck of it. Not to mention, it would look really ugly

^ Also missing the dive coaster track for the Efteling which is opening next year.

I suspect they only recently gave the green light on making those. Wednesday the news came out that the park had the green light to build the ride, so big chance they still have to begin with that.

They already have a bunch sitting on site.

Are you really sure about this? I didn't saw any pictures of B&M tracks in Efteling...

^Is there a teal and a blue? I only remembered the teal one.

I don't think there was a blue one.

If anything, maybe it could have been that family invert that went to china.

And I'm pretty sure that the yellow track is for the flyer going to china.

Since there a two different colors of track, and both are for flyers, and one of the destinations is missing, what if they were making the flyer in china two different colors of track, (like half of the ride be yellow, half be teal). I know this is extremely unlikely, just thought I'd throw it out there for the heck of it. Not to mention, it would look really ugly

Didn't someone post an update a few weeks ago about dark blue track?

Most likely, It's going to a Chimelong operated park (in China). Not like they haven't purchased from B/M before (Fly Through The Rainforest and Dive Coaster). Also, we know that (at the same ohio B/M plant) that the Orange track is heading to Holiday World (Thunderbird) white for Gardaland's diving coaster ,Carowind's Roman themed coaster is most likely the blue (why would they paint a Roman themed coaster yellow?). So unless there is another future announcement, my gut is telling me some place in China is receiving the yellow coaster.

The construction drawings for the 2015 ride in the Efteling is kept from Public view (so other parks can't watch it and to keep the fun for fans ) but there is a document related saying it several times B&M D6-C, So yeah I'm sure it's B&M.

Here it is:

Source.

^I'm pretty sure that Six Flags is on the Rocky Mountain Construction kick.

After reading through the Fiesta Texas rumors I am very curious. I really doubt Fiesta Texas is getting another RMC coaster in the near future, let alone 2015. Someone pointed out that the choice of words used in the message played after dialing one of the numbers SFFT provided hints at B&M, emphasizing the words "Boring" and "Mundane" (B&M). Just a thought. No guarantee it is a coaster at all.

^Sorry? I'm not sure I got that right, are you saying that some of the clues lead to words like "boring"?? Maybe I got it wrong but that's what I understood.

Screamscape (I know, unreliable) summed up the rumors and listed two phone numbers that Fiesta Texas PR released. After dialing one of them, a "realtor" left a message. In this message, the phrase "boring and mundane" is used. Someone pointed out (don't know who or where) that this may be hinting at a possible B&M project. Not because of the words themselves, but the abbreviation- Boring & Mundane.

They were only said once towards the end of the message, but these seem like very choice words for a message recorded for the sole purpose of speculation. Maybe it is a red herring (probably), but it should be considered. Check out Screamscape yourself for the speculation and phone number (I dialed it myself- it's not a scam or anything).