TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Carowinds Discussion Thread

P. 417 - Fury back open now with 100% less crack!

Its hard to tell from that angle if these trains will have seat belts. Anyone know if that has been announced? I know most other B&M hypers don't have them, but times are a changing. I apologize if I'm asking a question that has already been answered and also for opening/re-opening this can of worms.

Its hard to tell from that angle if these trains will have seat belts. Anyone know if that has been announced
Has it been announced? Not that I am aware of. However, looking at some of the photos it looks like they might have seat belts. Then again it could just have been something sitting in the seat. Take a look: (Source) Also, if you look at the close to the end of this video, and look at the left seat you can see what appears to be a red, or orange seat belt.

furry.png.f1a219f235e2fe1b556abeede5c8df87.png

Its hard to tell from that angle if these trains will have seat belts. Anyone know if that has been announced? I know most other B&M hypers don't have them, but times are a changing. I apologize if I'm asking a question that has already been answered and also for opening/re-opening this can of worms.

I think I can see seat belts in those pictures. I'm not sure if they've said either way.

[attachment=0]Front car of Fury 325 Small.jpg[/attachment]

A seatbelt is very visible here.

Honestly, I rode Diamondback shortly before and shortly after the addition of seatbelts, and it really didn't affect the ride experience for me.

Does Leviathan have seat belts? If not, it's a little weird that Fury 325 will have them. I thought Cedar Fair only added them to their v-train hyper coasters.

It was conformed that Leviathan would be getting seat belts for 2015 a few months ago.