TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Coaster Palooza Tour and The Big Mike Road Show Tour will both be at Six Flags Great Adventure this Sunday at opening!!!

See you there!

Peace, Big Mike

Oh wow what a coincidence so will I!!

I need to make myself a name tag so you know who I am or I will just have to find you. I plan on making it to opening and heading straight for El Toro since my last trip in July it was closed. Wow I'm even more excited to go tomorrow now, hope I can find you Big Mike.

Edit: I'm stupid and thought the Coaster Palooza tour was an event, here it was a member, shows how well I pay attention sometimes, I got overly excited sorry*laughs at self*.

Can't wait to meet you tomorrow Angela, it has been a long time coming!!!

We also plan to be at opening at go to El Toro and Kingda Ka for Rick.

I will go out of my way to look for you if you tell me what you are wearing.

Peace, Big Mike

I plan on wearing my black Bat shirt but problem with both me and my boyfriend, who will be with me, is we are short and blend in well with a crowd no matter what we are wearing.

The shirt is a bit unique looking as I've never seen anything like it hence why I bought it. It's also very batman-esque but it's not a batman shirt.

Hope that helps a little, I'm pretty good with faces though so I'm pretty sure I can find you hard part will be trying to get the courage to say hi, believe it or not I'm quite shy.

Always remember the Big Mike Road Show 2008 key phrase for the shy people... You say "I wish it was snowing" within hearing distance of me and I will turn and say "then we can ski down the first drop!". Then the ice is broken and we can have fun!!!

Rick and the Coaster Palooza Tour AND The Big Mike Road Show 2008 Both look forward to hanging out with you!

Anyone else, come out and say hello.

Peace, Big Mike

This thread gets better every time I read it. Lol! The mayor and Forbes Magazine? Awesome.

Skate Daze was a cool FEC and the Lazer Tag area is one of the better I've seen. Reminded me of the Unreal Tournament games in some ways.

The pinball game on the left end of the 4 looked like a 2001, 2010, or Space Station machine from what little I could see of the back glass art. The other smaller pin on the right end is completely new to me. The dot matrix display on it points to mid/late 90's?

Great round of updates!

The Big Mike Road Show is coming at you LIVE from Yankee Stadium on the Blackberry!!

Last game EVER and The Big Mike Road Show is in attendance!!!

The morning started at Great Adventure where we finally got to meet Angela and her boyfriend! You make a cute couple! It was GREAT meeting you.

So, sitting in the stands now, I would like to apologize for no Big Mike LOCK CITY picks this week. With the new Big Mike Hotel opening up and The Coaster Palooza Tour in town, and finally using all my VIP connections to get these impossible tickets, there was no time for picks.

Already met Derek Jeter and Joba Chamberlein.

GO YANKS!!!

Peace, Big Mike

I sure hope you didn't have to sell your soul to get these tickets Big Mike. . I can only imagine how much they are going for.

By the way, i am another one of your fans and finally took the dive into the deep end of the pool.

Already met Derek Jeter...

Did you mention to him that the high top fade went out like 18 years ago?

So true, so true!

But wow that was some final game and celebration! The way the players troted around the field to the sound of "New York, New York" at the end was very emotional and you could truely feel the sense that an era of baseball is coming to a close. Best moment of the night was when Willie Randolph slid into second base (although being a Mets fan I kinda wanted him to fall on his face doing it!) Question though, did any of the Steinbrenner's make an apperance out on the field last night?

Oh and Big Mike Rocks!

I didn't go last night because the worst seats in the house were going for 400.00 but I screwed up. I should have gone, you can't put a price on something like that.

I know a lot of people on this board don't like baseball and I feel sorry for you. But for anyone that does last night was a truly amazing night... no matter what team you root for.

I live about an hour from Yankee Stadium and over the past few years have been fortunate enough to go to at least 100 games. I've had a lot of fun... blown a lot of money and seen some amazing things there, and I'll remember those days for as long as I live.

The new stadium is going to be great but it will NEVER be Yankee Stadium, I don't care if it's named after it. There is only one House that Ruth Built, and as the sign in the upper deck so eloquently put it, It was our house... a house that became a home.

Already met Derek Jeter...

Did you mention to him that the high top fade went out like 18 years ago?

Ooo burn!

Even thought I am a Red Sox Fan I do appreciate Derek Jeter, he is just a good all around player. Also its sad that there will be no more games played in Yankee Stadium, it was a really cool stadium. Also the last game should have been Red Sox and Yankees.

^The Yankees wanted to go out with a win..... The Red Sox would have been cool and definitely awesome. I'm sure alot of the players on Boston are gonna miss Yankee Stadium just as much as some of the Yankees because it was home of some of the most memorable games, and series, in the history of baseball.

Well its a Yankee Stadium great stadium! I think a lot of Yankees and players and fans will be sad if Fenway Park ever gets taken down. Hopefully that won't be for a long, long time.

Fenway was almost taken down a while back. Big Mike do you have any pictures from the game I was watching it on tv.

I was at the last night game at Riverfront home of the Reds and Bengals.