TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

School

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came back to my dorm today after a week off (spring break). It's nice because I get out super early this year, the first week of May is my finals week, but that means no more days off between now and then...8 straight weeks of school. It's going to start dragging a bit after about the 5th week or so, haha. Man, summer can't come soon enough, it's been way too long since I've been on a coaster. I can't wait for it to be May so I can read this post, and think to myself, "I remember writing that, man that time went fast!"

I remember writing that, man that time went fast!

Well finals went well, I am looking at almost all A's this last semester! I start maymester tomorrow though, which is just one class for three hours a day for three weeks. Not looking forward to that at all!

^Lets just be honest here, we all have stuff we should be doing but all the coaster dorks are just waiting for the next Manta TR and news about how Freestylie Musical Park will epic fail...again.

Here in New Jersey were taking the "New Jersey Assesment of Skills and Knowledge" (NJ ASK). Such a drag. Language Arts was boring, now for math. I've been dreaming of my theme park trips in the summer.

• 4 weeks later...

Woo senior year!

My schedule for next fall:

1-Play Production

2-Chamber Choir

3-Varsity Show Choir

4-Lunch

5-AP English Literature and Composition

6-AP German IV

7-AP US Gov't and Politics/AP Macroeconomics

Excited...