TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Everland Discussion Thread

Wow, that's a lot of airtime hills. Looks like from the first drop to the brakes you'll be out of the seat more often than in it.(which is a good thing) This coaster looks amazing, and the size is just unimaginable. Everland looks like it already has some awesome coasters, and this looks like it is the best coaster in the park.(probably the world too)

Wow. That does look awesome. I hope though that those turns and a couple of those hills aren't that drawn out. I personally like tight turns and are really intense. Maybe they will be, but I'm just saying that it might take *just a little* away from the ride.

From the POV, the coaster looks like that it is stuck on replay for a minute in the middle of the ride. ::Moans:: I was so looking forward to Everland's new coaster, too. At least the beginning looks cool and the airtime seems pretty good...

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta say, when I saw the artwork for this ride I was very eager to see what would come of it.

And Holey cow I can't believe the angles of those drops!

My only beef is that I don't know how long a wooden coaster with this type of designed track and extreme elements will last. If its rough as hell it really will take away from the ride.

But from the POV the ride looks VERY long, and that can not always be a good thing.

^ Beat me to it. The three Intamin pre-fabs (Colossus and the 2 mentioned above) are all highly praised by pretty much everyone for their extreme elements and super smooth ride. I have no reason to suspect this ride being any different. This looks just as crazy as its sister coasters.

Come on, Cedar Point...you already love Intamin, why not...

I have started to notice that the Intamin P&P:s have becomed pretty rough on the turns.

There was a big difference between a axel-row then on the non axel-row on Balder at the end of the season, and on the helix on Colossos 2 years ago were really bad almost painful, hopefully they will be able to get this sorted.

But it will be good to ride this puppy on it's first year.

I thought CP said they were done with Intamin after the difficulties TTD and Maverick (and Wicked Twister a bit as well).

They very well could be. I agree with the problems, though those were on (not exclusively, but for the most part) very new, experiemental, prototype-ish rides. A new P&P woodie won't be the 1st or 2nd of its kind, so I would expect it to have less problems. But I included the " " guy to indicate my wishful thinking.

But in terms of T Express, I hope Intamin has taken note of the issues Loefet indicated.