TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Rumor / Crazy Idea Superthread

Here's one from Screamscape....

Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway - Rumor - (10/31/18) While Disneyland has not yet confirmed anything, the latest rumor making the rounds this week claims that a clone of the Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway attraction under construction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios park in Florida will be coming to Disneyland’s Toontown as the next big attraction to open inside Disneyland probably about three or four years after Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens in 2019.

The attraction's large ride building is said to be built almost entirely backstage so that none of the existing attractions will have to be removed, with the exception of a retail space that is likely to be lost, to make room for the attraction's entrance and exit pathways.

Stay tooned for the announcement... "maybe" around Mickey's 90th Birthday this November?

As long as they don't touch Roger Rabbit I'm happy.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best way I can show where the entrance "might be", is here in this screenshot I got.

The Five & Dime is staying, I'm assuming for now. So it's either where that blue roofed bldg. is,

or right behind the Five & Dime, or both areas(!) where M&M'sRR entry (and exit?) would/could go.

Maybe.

ToontownPlaza.png.b1f875bbf90d593cc1260256f94b70f4.png

Thank you Disneyland, for this partial map of Toontown.