Guilty Pleasures

Homer

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Condiments.

Fancy mustards, sauces and ketchups.

A bit on the fingertip from time to time. Or maybe on a small piece of cheese w/cracker, a la canapes.

Mmm, a little condi-bliss.

Phineas and Ferb on Disney. But to be fair, it was created by Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh who worked on Rocko's Modern Life, and Dan Povenmire actually wrote for Family Guy. Plus the theme song is by Bowling for Soup!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKXYxGfFBig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCivURn9ksE

Oh and I usually hate reality TV, but I can't stop watching Jersey Shore...

Straight mustard. It's so cool, and it's nice to eat a big dollop at once instead of worrying about that line between getting enough flavor and totally overpowering your sandwich.

btw, I'm no connoisseur. I only really like "yellow", as in the plain bright yellow kind.

• 3 months later...

This thread is back from the dead.

I've picked up a new guilty pleasure: since we got the HD DVR with Verizon FiOS, I've been able to watch The People's Court and Judge Judy later on. Judge Marilyn Milian is nice to look at, and Judge Judy is hilarious when she calls out the stupid people!

Eric

^^I don't do that (although I have at least once), but is it odd that I put mustard (and nothing else) on one of my rolls at WCB? I felt a little weird.

I have eaten packets of butter at least once. Needless to say, I got made fun of for it!

I also used to eat packets of sugar (the sugar inside, that is). Once I ate like 30 packets because I thought a "sugar high" was actually a meaningful altered mental state. I now find pure white sugar to be disgusting (but not because of that, strangely).

I feel so ashamed of this....

Pin Trading at Disneyland.

I dont have enough money to buy pins... but I want them all..... Stupid Disney obsession. Oh well, I am pretty happy I just got a steamboat wiile pin and I have a Jack Skellington pin whose face changes. I am kind of getting this obsession though, and will for sure when I have more money. I am looking for a Mushu pin, Oogie Boogie, and random others that get my attention.

Disney in general is a guilty obsession. If I dont go at least once a month there goes my month.

I feel so ashamed of this....

Pin Trading at Disneyland.

I dont have enough money to buy pins... but I want them all..... Stupid Disney obsession. Oh well, I am pretty happy I just got a steamboat wiile pin and I have a Jack Skellington pin whose face changes. I am kind of getting this obsession though, and will for sure when I have more money. I am looking for a Mushu pin, Oogie Boogie, and random others that get my attention.

Disney in general is a guilty obsession. If I dont go at least once a month there goes my month.

While at DisneyWorld in 2004 (I believe) I collected 7 out of the 12 or so Timon and Pumba Saftey Pins. These have to be found and cannot be purchased.

Sometimes when I'm at theme parks I take the little packets of mustard and will just eat them later on in the day.

Just ask Cameron, he's the one who teases me for it.

Did you do that when I was there? I don't remember...

Yeah, I think I did... That day and possibly near the end of the season.

• 3 weeks later...