TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

To the people playing TF2 on console:

You really gotta get it on PC. It runs on pretty much anything*. It's $20.

*Laptops/desktops with real video cards made after 2005, most intel macs (in windows), netbooks with nvidia ion/real video cards.

After a week in California I finally got back to BioShock 2...even if it was only for about an hour. I just rescued the first little sister in Pauper's Drop and stocked up on some defensive plasmids for future fights. Also had my first encounter with the new Brute Splicer, and holy crap they're difficult to kill.

Im playing Aliens vs Predator on PS3, I played on easy and it was way too easy, finished the whole thing over the weekend and still managed to go out and get wasted all night saturday.

( All good game reviews include how much drink you had whilst playing.)

As far as actual gameplay is concerned, it's generally the same as previous NBA 2K versions from what I have experienced...maybe a few tweaks here and there. The simmed scores and stats can be a little off sometimes, but they aren't too bad. One of the gripes I do have, though is that the Kings are currently 2nd in the West in my Superstar mode with a record of like 18-8.

I do know that they've added the D-League, and also a "My Player" mode, where you create a player and work your way up through the ranks. It's a very basic version of the mode, but at least they've added it nonetheless. What I do like, though, are the things you can do off the court in "The Association" mode (franchise mode). I don't know if this is new or not, but the signing players to contracts aspect is fairly detailed. You can add player or team options, incorporate a no-trade clause, change the percentages, etc. You can also do all the usual things like manage your team budget, coach salaries, trading blocks, fairly detailed scouting, etc. I also like 2K Share, where you can upload and download things such as game sliders, updated rosters (or custom ones created by other people...I know the 95 Bulls are on there), draft classes (so you have real players like John Wall, instead of made up ones like Bob Smith from North Dakota Tech), created players, etc.

There are demos of both NBA 2K10 and NBA Live 10 on the Xbox Live Marketplace and Playstation Store, if you'd like to try them out for yourself.

I wouldn't spend $60 on 2K10, but it's a pretty good deal for $40, in my opinion. I do believe that NBA Live is still $60, though.

The moral choices in BioShock 2 are killing me.

I'm sticking with saving the little sisters, but when it comes to secondary characters, it's tough. I try to let them all live, but sometimes the evidence against them really makes me want to kill them.

I also noticed after you adopt a little sister, when you look at your shadow you can see her head poking over your shoulder. Little details like that really help make the game that much more awesome.

I've been playing a lot of CoD4 regularly the last few months, but me and my clan will be moving over to BFBC2 this week. Looking forward to it - I missed out on the beta but from what I hear, it was awesome enough to release as the full game. Can't wait to play it.

I'm sticking with saving the little sisters, but when it comes to secondary characters, it's tough. I try to let them all live, but sometimes the evidence against them really makes me want to kill them.

I also noticed after you adopt a little sister, when you look at your shadow you can see her head poking over your shoulder. Little details like that really help make the game that much more awesome.

I beat the game the other day. Fantastic stuff. Agree about the moral choices, esp the second guy. I think I made all the right decisions.

Is Bioshock 3 out yet??????

I beat the game the other day. Fantastic stuff. Agree about the moral choices, esp the second guy. I think I made all the right decisions.

Is Bioshock 3 out yet??????

I guess I should've played the first one, I had NO idea what was going on. Something about little girls and this scary flying bitch, and then I was flying around in water, then I just stopped playing. I'm sure it's a good game, it's just you have to know whats happening.

I guess I should've played the first one, I had NO idea what was going on. Something about little girls and this scary flying bitch, and then I was flying around in water, then I just stopped playing. I'm sure it's a good game, it's just you have to know whats happening.

Yeah the knowing story is pretty integral to liking the game. Play the first one, it's only $20. And it's well worth the money.

I guess I should pick up the first Bioshock to see what it's all about then before getting too far in BS2. As of recently (Yay, game-hopping) playing CoD:World At War Nazi Zombies...Gotta love the newbs (Even some lvl 40 players) who all swarm to 1 window to kill 1 zombie when I already have things under control there Wouldn't it make sense for everyone to mind their own window?

Tried out the Bioshock 2 multiplayer last night.

Did the civil war (team based) for 4 rounds and got to level 3.

So far I like the multiplayer, there's some really cool features like hidden big daddy suits, researching dead enemies to get a damage bonus on them, and hacking vending machines to become traps. I'll probably play more once I finish the game.