TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

• Replies 49.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel bad because this is all I post about lately but no... if a park has the ability to open and there's demand and they choose to stay closed then they're dumb. Period. Be creative and figure it ou

Check out this amazing photo compliments of Dave Morgan!! 

Did they happen to mention how heavy that train is?

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure they didn't walk into a meeting this morning and decide to change their 5 year plan. They're just trying to get people excited about the announcement next month.

They might have, but it would be really rare. I'm sure they didn't change anything (as you said) maybe this is a hint at Mantis staying.

^ Call it a hunch, but I don't think the position of the park webcams are necessarily related to rides that are on the chopping block. The other webcam is aimed at Top Thrill Dragster, and yesterday it was aimed on the midway. I think they're just showing various nice views of the park.

I would rather them forgo the wooden coaster for a 400 foot tall B&M.

But I'd also take a wooden coaster. Any coaster really. Well we are at it, maybe a coaster for Valleyfair (no, not Mantis)

Forgive me if this has already been posted about, but I wanted to throw an idea out there about the entire Mantis transformations. If any part of the track was actually changed , I would really love to see the drop redone to become more steep. If that didn't happen I would at least hope the trim break might be removed... I think this would be the best area of the ride to change and would make the ride much more exciting.

Looking forward to seeing whatever comes of this!

Hmm... Is Cedar Point going to spill the beans on something today?

It's another pun, they are going to spill re-fried beans on people during the ride.

I noticed that the beans are "vegetarian friendly". But are they "person-sitting-behind-the-vegetarian-who-ate-the-beans friendly"?