TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Daniel,

Will you be working at CP on the MF crew next year, or do you have to reapply again where you could end up on a different ride or other area of the park? I'm curious to know how their hiring process works from year to year....not that I'm going to apply, but I've always been curious as to how that works at seasonal theme parks if one chooses to work at a park for more than one season.

At Cedar Point, our area manager from the past year sends out an email to their employees of the past year that has a form you fill out to request any ride you would like to work. ( It isn't guaranteed you will get that ride, they cant put everyone that wants Maverick, TTD, or MF on those crews).

As for me I am requesting Team Leader of Mean Streak for this next summer, Maverick as leadership was fun but it was stressful and don't want t o do it again.

Oh by the way 2014 applications are now out, and if anyone would like to work at Cedar Point I would suggest filling one out asap. IT will be one of the best summers of your life, Trust me I'm on year #7 and I can't believe how amazing each summer can be. https://jobs.cedarfair.com/cedarpoint/index.cfm?logout Hopefully Ill see some of you here

Thanks for the responses, guys!

That's kinda what I thought it would be like where you could apply for what you are interested in, but with no guarantee that you would get that specific job. Hopefully it will work out for all of the TPR folks that are applying for next year to get the job that they want...I wish you all luck!

Kyle, if you get that job would it be possible that every time you have meetings with management that RMC is brought up for Mean Streak? Whether it be nonchalant quick coughs followed by 'RMC' under your breath or mention that "train loads of riders are asking me every day about RMC".

Nice video! Seems like they want to tease us with those 2015 plans! Can't wait until they announce them!

Quick Someone get that Manilla folder with 2015 Plans written in big obvious letters! It has to be real! It says so right on the front of the folder!!! It definitely was a fun video. I really enjoyed watching it! Merry Christmas Everyone!

Nice video! Seems like they want to tease us with those 2015 plans! Can't wait until they announce them!

Iron Mean Streak? One can hope.

Iron Streak?

Mean Steel?

Mean Iron?

I really don't like any of the names

How about "Steel Streak"?

Iron Mean Streak? One can hope.

Uh oh...you may have just started a very, very evil (albeit face-palming) trend to this thread!