TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

I really hate the blog. It said that last Friday the Key-hole element would be placed but still nothing. But I love the placement of the new camera.

The park got slammed with a very windy snowstorm the end of last week, which means the cranes can't lift any of the steel.

I really hate the blog. It said that last Friday the Key-hole element would be placed but still nothing. But I love the placement of the new camera.

The park got slammed with a very windy snowstorm the end of last week, which means the cranes can't lift any of the steel.

I figured there was something. Thanks for letting me know. Although I must say the park should have said something, like on Facebook: "Sorry followers of Gatekeeper but the Key-hole doesn't go up today, there is too much wind." There are lot of people who don't know this and follow the park.

I figured there was something. Thanks for letting me know. Although I must say the park should have said something, like on Facebook: "Sorry followers of Gatekeeper but the Key-hole doesn't go up today, there is too much wind." There are lot of people who don't know this and follow the park.

Why would the park have a need to tell people anything? I would hope common sense would tell people that something was up and the keyholes didn't go in Friday. Or it was just construction in general and they got behind.

I just want Gatekeeper open the first week, planning another trip this year and this is one of the main reasons.

Why would the park have a need to tell people anything? I would hope common sense would tell people that something was up and the keyholes didn't go in Friday. Or it was just construction in general and they got behind.

I just want Gatekeeper open the first week, planning another trip this year and this is one of the main reasons.

100% correct. There is no need or obligation for the company to address a slight delay in one aspect of the construction unless that delay is going to impact the established opening date.