1. Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
A: Blue Fire, Wicked Cyclone, Expedition GeForce (CURRENT T3: Steel Vengeance, Fury 325, Taron)
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
A: 19 (18 if you don't count the one I work at)
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
A: Toss up between Phantasialand and Europa Park
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
A: Steel Vengeance
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
A: Eurosat CanCan Coaster
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
A: Dessert Waffles, Phantasialand
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
A: IDK, Eurosat CanCan Coaster or Tantrum, probably
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
A: Temple of the Night Hawk
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
A: Copperhead Strike
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
A: Six Flags New England
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
A: Is the point we have to drive there? Probably Fury 325 at Carowinds.
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
A: WinterFest (but I'm biased)
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
A: The Shed, but on fire.
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
A: Six Flags Great Adventure
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
A: Hour-Twenty for Seven Dwarfs Mine Ride
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
A: Fury 325
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
A: StratosFear at Knoebels
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
A: Hard one, I'll say Log Flumes.
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
A: 1. Working on Special Events | 2. Creating Graphics / Marketing Materials | 3. Taking a Break, Walking the Park (I work at my "home park")
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
A: Cedar Point. My favorite is Carowinds because I used to work there!
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
A: Fantasy Island (Grand Island, NY) | 1. Silver Comet | 2. It's a small park with a lot of potential
28. Launch or Lift?
A: Lift, in general. There are amazing launches, but also bad launches. There are no amazing lifts, but no bad lifts either.
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
A: Hades 360
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
A: Cult for sure. But cults can be cool sometimes... right?
32. Best Batman themed ride?
A: Pick your favorite B&M Clone - that one.
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
A: Sore feet I guess? I might buy a magnet if it's a "destination" park I haven't been to.
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you)
A: El Toro
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
A: Yes, a hat/ball cap.
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case.
A: Not a credit. It's always "driven."
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
A: Silverstar I believe.
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
A: Corn Dogs
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018. (DO IT!)
(I'm on the right)