TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

I've never come across this before, but it's (at least) interesting!

You know, it is almost 40 minutes of my life I will never get back....However, 3 redeeming things...

1. Marcia saying...my breasts are bouncing freely right now (or something like that)

2. Any scene with Marcia running

And last but not least.......

3. Cindy deep throating a corn dog......classic!!!

Thanks for sharing.

This post out of context is just so damn funny.

I've never come across this before, but it's (at least) interesting!

You know, it is almost 40 minutes of my life I will never get back....However, 3 redeeming things...

1. Marcia saying...my breasts are bouncing freely right now (or something like that)

2. Any scene with Marcia running

And last but not least.......

3. Cindy deep throating a corn dog......classic!!!

Thanks for sharing.

This post out of context is just so damn funny.

Dude! It was in response to the Brady Bunch video. I just decided to pull out stuff so I did not have a long quote when I responded. But I do see where you are coming from. I am literally laughing right now....maybe I should not have done that.

EDIT: Oh, wait...now I am re-reading your post....maybe I did not get it the first time So, I edited my original post to say what I was responding to.

Edited by scottiemon

This might be a bit off topic but when I went on the Texas Giant recently they said my girlfriend couldn't get on because her clothes were too thick. I was a little confused it was a very thin jacket although we suspect they meant she was too large to ride. Is it likely similar rules will be enforced on Iron Colossus? I want her to experience the fun of a RMC!!

This might be a bit off topic but when I went on the Texas Giant recently they said my girlfriend couldn't get on because her clothes were too thick. I was a little confused it was a very thin jacket although we suspect they meant she was too large to ride. Is it likely similar rules will be enforced on Iron Colossus? I want her to experience the fun of a RMC!!

After what happened on NTAG, I hope all parks choose the safer rout. It stinks that your wife is too big to ride certain coasters, but remember its for safety reasons. That's why children or pregnant women cannot ride certain rides. And yes in our society of political correctness they probably said your clothes were too thick instead of being honest and saying she herself is too big.

Hey, maybe this will be motivation to drop a few pounds. I have seen lots of success stories on here from people that were motivated to lose weight after they were turned away from a ride.

After what happened on NTAG, I hope all parks choose the safer rout. It stinks that your wife is too big to ride certain coasters, but remember its for safety reasons. That's why children or pregnant women cannot ride certain rides. And yes in our society of political correctness they probably said your clothes were too thick instead of being honest and saying she herself is too big.

Hey, maybe this will be motivation to drop a few pounds. I have seen lots of success stories on here from people that were motivated to lose weight after they were turned away from a ride.

Also, pregnant women can't ride for safety of the child, not just size, right?

The new RMC restraints seem much more accommodating from word of mouth. Despite this, Goliath at SFGAm is secure even when it is loose and I can rise up - I see no way even a loose bar could let me out. I hope all RMCs eventually get this restraint, especially if walk of shames become issues with the Gerstlauer bars. Does anybody here NOT like Goliath's restraints, for the record?

Me, for one. At one point in the early 1990s I was having trouble fitting in the back seat of the Coney Island Cyclone. I realized that I had really let myself go and vowed to fix that. Never had a problem again. It was great motivation to lose some weight.

Me, for one. At one point in the early 1990s I was having trouble fitting in the back seat of the Coney Island Cyclone. I realized that I had really let myself go and vowed to fix that. Never had a problem again. It was great motivation to lose some weight.

Great post! It seems like a lot of people like to complain about being to big for certain rides but won't take the steps to rectify the situation.

The new RMC restraints seem much more accommodating from word of mouth. Despite this, Goliath at SFGAm is secure even when it is loose and I can rise up - I see no way even a loose bar could let me out. I hope all RMCs eventually get this restraint, especially if walk of shames become issues with the Gerstlauer bars. Does anybody here NOT like Goliath's restraints, for the record?

I thought Goliath was really comfortable. The only thing that slightly bothered me was the wrap around back is kind of high. My armpit area kinda slammed into them sometimes with arms in the air. lol

Also anyone going for their freight fest announcement this evening at 6pm?

I am. I was actually sent an invitation in the mail with this promo image -

Came back from a long vacation from the forums to this picture. I'm reminded why I love TPR.

-Andrew