TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Page 2218 - Wonder Woman Roller Coaster for 2022!

I'll like to see a Papa Johns and Johnny Rockets take over the Colossus spot. Do they dare to also add a Starbucks?

I think Cedar Fair had Johnny Rocket's on lockdown (I could be wrong). It'll be the world's largest Panda Express. Also no Starbucks, they're not classy enough. It'll be a blatant Starbucks ripoff. "SpaceDollars"

Six Flags would never get Starbucks. If they get branded coffee it would probably be something like 7-11 Cafe Select stands since they have 7-11 branded Slurpees. Besides Starbucks likes working with family owned parks like Knoebels. Brands that would fit Six Flags are Little Caesars, Arby's, Burger King, or Jack in the Box.

ok. . I'm gonna make my guess now!

I think track one is going to be TOTALLY enclosed --like Goldstriker, but with MORE plywood.

That way Six Flags can call it the worlds longest dark ride!

and track two will be converted into a Roller-soaker!

what?

it could happen!

A couple more of our TPR fans that are SFMM employees contributed some of the photos from the party last night...

10492117_313720095456795_5563802488552068548_n.jpg.5bb8f897e96790ec37d59295bc1cea7d.jpg

Here's one from the second to the last train! (This guy said he got on the last one, too!)

10552470_10152678404924357_5748395981585476151_n.jpg.3e32bde246e952b36cc46bd8093d3c09.jpg

Another one from the last train that ever ran on Colossus!

BvTPF0PCMAAxsdq.jpg_large.thumb.jpg.28d732a9b31cfedf36c0dedc4bc499bd.jpg

And from Amber who was sending us updates from the party last night! She made it on the final train ever!

Seriously, I really thought it was cool that they held an after hours party for the staff and let them have those REALLY final rides on the coaster!

--Robb

I saw cranes actually doing stuff to the track of the ride. So they aren't there just for the trains

Photos, please!

I drove past the park this morning around 10:30 and there was a crane working on the very very top of the lift but I wasn't able to stop by and snap some photos.

^Sounds like they are starting with removing the lift motor if that is the case.

Seriously, I really thought it was cool that they held an after hours party for the staff and let them have those REALLY final rides on the coaster!

That's probably the nicest thing SFMM has done for their team members in the last 10 years! That is a nice send off...especially considering any of the operators of Colossus probably push a train or two from lift approach to the lift in their days working it!

Edited by Jew