• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jew

• ebl

• robbalvey

• Tmcdllr

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tells someone to keep politics out of it. Procedes to add politics. Typical 😄   As for SFMM, they're going to follow what is required by the state... At least on paper. So your sho

Swung by the park for a few hours to see how things would be in the covid world, and I have to say that magic mountain did a pretty good job. For those wondering, it appears the only checks for r

For the rest of you, this stupid discussion will stop RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!! I’m sick of this shit.    Here’s what everyone needs to do: go to the parks, follow the rules, and stop acting like a

Posted Images

I'll be a little sad to see the original Colossus go away. It's one of my personal favorite classic designs. Its massive white wash structure is just beautiful (although not so beautiful now that so much of the paint has flaked away). If RMC is coming in to do their magic, I really hope they build it so that it still has a "classic coaster" look to it.

For a name, I'm gonna go with Mega Colossus, as I can see Six Flags raising the height of the lift hill to around 200 ft to make it the first hyper hybrid coaster.

Edited by SFOGdude25

Please let the name of the ride be Water Sisters. Please let the name of the ride be Water Sisters. Please let the name of the ride be Water Sisters. Please let the name of the ride be ...

Please let the name of the ride be Water Sisters. Please let the name of the ride be Water Sisters. Please let the name of the ride be Water Sisters. Please let the name of the ride be ...

I'm gonna assume we're looking at Mega Colossus. Though I'd really like to take this opportunity to put a vote towards Mecha Colossus.

The worst name I could come up with is Xtreme X3, but why do they have "Queue" as an option?!?!? It's not like it's going to be "Xtreme Queue"

What was the ride's name in National Lampoon Vacation? Maybe the fact that they had all of those displays about the movie could somehow be a clue. Because you can't really do the ride's actual name on the chart since it's only one word.

Edit: The ride's name was Screemy Meemy which on the chart came out to "Screaming Medusa." I seriously doubt that would be the name...

So much for that theory.

I'd bet money on them keeping the word Colossus in the name, but I think it'll still have a word in front of it. What about King Colossus? This whole time since they announced the closure they've been calling the ride "The King of Roller Coasters".

I'd bet money on them keeping the word Colossus in the name, but I think it'll still have a word in front of it. What about King Colossus? This whole time since they announced the closure they've been calling the ride "The King of Roller Coasters".

King isn't one of the words on the list.

Dueling Colossus.

Why? Well, this is Six Flags, they've really got two types of ride names lately. Either thinly-veiled racism (Zumanjaro, Kingda Ka) or blatantly obvious (Iron Rattler, New Texas Giant).

Has anyone tried using the initials of known names associated with the park's history to get a result? For example, after remembering the park was using call backs to National Lampoon's Vacation in those photo props, my mom and I used Chevy Chase's initials and got "California Colossus."

I know it's short notice, but is anyone in SoCal willing to go to SFMM tomorrow? I bought found tickets and we have three people so far. I'm subsidizing a ticket plus FlashPass Gold, so it'll be $70. Let me know if you're interested. We're leaving from West Hollywood.