• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sold my car over a month ago!

I don't care any more!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

(Sorry, had to let that out - I think we're around

$1.30 a litre in Vancouver. Thereabouts.)

£1.30.9 /litre Unleaded = £5.96 / gallon = $9.60 / gallon

£1.38.9 /litre Diesel = £6.32 / gallon = $10.18 / gallon

This is in Birmingham, UK. I love how we pay THREE TIMES the price of the USA.

Haha!

But the UK is small so it's not like you guys have to drive very far right?

Comparison for Melbourne - unleaded is AUD1.35/litre = AUD5.13/gallon = USD5.40 = GBP3.34

Diesel is about 10% more than that. Still well cheaper than the $4.80 they charge for a 600ml bottle of water at the cricket (=$8/litre or $30.40/gallon)!

• 2 weeks later...

NY fails. Heard on the news the other day that prices in Buffalo are second in the nation to Hawaii for highest PPG (currently about $3.65).

Luckily for me, I live close enough to Pennsylvania so I just cross the state line and buy it there - it was $3.19 last week when I was in Erie.

• 4 weeks later...

I buy gas at a local supermarket, you earn points if you buy enough merchandise. I got 20 points off when I bought gas today, so I paid $3.55 instead of $3.75. But as far as I'm concerned, we're getting completely screwed in Western New York, and the state in general because of our high gas taxes!

I went by a place for $3.15 or $3.12 with their rewards card. Probably should have stopped as I live where they jack the prices up $.50 over night just because they want to. So I get to play the how long to wait before I buy and hope I didn't wait too long.

• 2 weeks later...
NY fails. Heard on the news the other day that prices in Buffalo are second in the nation to Hawaii for highest PPG (currently about $3.65).

$3.65 is that for regular? But really where is this location in Hawaii? I live on Oahu & would love to see that price. Well my wife would. She puts regular gas $4.07. I just put gas today $4.29 for premium. Outerislands are way more expensive then Oahu.

• 2 weeks later...