TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SeaWorld San Diego (SWSD) Discussion Thread

p. 61: Jewels of the Sea Jellyfish Experience coming in 2024!

I cannot wait to ride this thing. It easily looks like one of the best family coasters based on what I've seen so far, and I think it will fit in well with SeaWorld San Diego. After all, I don't think that park really wants to become a major thrill park. Even if they aren't that intense, I'm more glad to see the park adding some rides as its admission price is really too high for an aquarium with a few rides (up until a couple years ago, that's pretty much all the park was).

I guess the "apples to oranges" analogy COULD work for jeeps. They both grow on trees, both can be safely eaten, both have seeds...

Would that be a Wrangler or a Grand Cherokee?

Aren't they manufactured, didn't realize jeeps grew on tree nor could be eaten.

I'm guessing that we'll see the track layout be completed by Christmas, and testing will probably not begin till around Feb. so they can get the LSMs and all the ride electronics installed and Mack finishes train construction.

And that's only if they decide to test it sans the theming.

So far it's looking great!

I guess the "apples to oranges" analogy COULD work for jeeps. They both grow on trees, both can be safely eaten, both have seeds...

Would that be a Wrangler or a Grand Cherokee?

Aren't they manufactured, didn't realize jeeps grew on tree nor could be eaten.

Jeep=GP. I saw someone else use it on the site.

Jeep = trademarked name of a vehicle

Taking a two letter "abbreviation/acronym" and lengthening it four letter word of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

I saw someone commit suicide in a movie, that doesn't make suicide a good idea.

I could actually se both the other Sea World parks getting one of these, it would fit great in both. With a different theme for Florida of course.

I was actually talking about Sea World San Antonio getting a Manta themed ride since both the other parks have one. But if you were talking about the two other parks getting a Mack launched coaster, then yes it would fit great with both the other parks. Who knows, this may be Journey to Atlantis all over again.

I am actually excited that they got this coaster, they really needed more rides here. I guess Ill have to go down there next year,though I dont really care for the park.

Lookin' good! Going up pretty fast!

Think the jeeps will like this ride regardless of it not being like the other Manta at the Florida Sea World park!

For everyone who doesn't know, jeeps means GPs... though it makes no sense to say that...