TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weirdest Things The 'GP' Have Said

I remember telling my friend from St. Louis that there was a possibility that the Boss was going to be I boxed with inversions and everything we love about RMC being added. They couldn't stop laughing for about 5 minutes straight. They had no idea I boxing was even possible, and to this day think I box/topper track coasters like outlaw run are faked and photoshopped (even though they can simply drive a few hours to SDC, as they only live a few hours away).

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Valleyfair on Sunday, when I was in line for Wild Thing, it got stopped on the lift hill for about 30 seconds because someone had a phone or camera out, and someone else in the station suggested that they stop it on the lift just so they can scare/freak people out . That is actually a decent idea, but it wouldn't work because it would slow down operations.

Some of the things people say don't even qualify for GP comments. I read a line somewhere once, and it really resonates on this thread (or perhaps the entire internet). "Think of how smart the average person is, then realize that half the people are dumber than that..."

I recently had to do a problem in a math class involving The Beast at Kings Island, but the book got the height and drop stats wrong. It said The Beast has a height of 52 feet and a drop of 70 feet when it actually has a height of 110 feet and a drop of 141 feet. Usually I'm not that angry when I hear incorrect statistics, but when you are putting them in a place where a bunch of people can see them like a math textbook, you should at least get the facts correct.

Also, not as big a deal as above, but the book also got the name of the park slightly wrong: King Island's.

Reading YouTube comments on when I saw this:

ProtagonistNonTheist3 months ago

One time I was riding a ride with a big loop on it and at the top of the loop I fell out but luckily I fell back into the coaster when it reached the bottom of the loop. I fell right back into the same seat I fell out of. I was so lucky.

This has 439 points on it.