TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weirdest Things The 'GP' Have Said

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The worst experience I ever had the worker refused to let me I aftrr I paid n refused me a refund they said I was intoxicated I told them to be drug tested n blow for Rui test I would pass both was refused mind u I have a kid n a pregnant girlfriend we drove 2 hourshighway as a small family vacationg"

"The worst experience I ever had the worker refused to let me I aftrr I paid n refused me a refund they said I was intoxicated I told them to be drug tested n blow for Rui test I would pass both was refused mind u I have a kid n a pregnant girlfriend we drove 2 hourshighway as a small family vacationg"

What is this

What is this

That's what I was wondering! Was he intoxicated when he wrote it???

What is this

I guess he was. Getting drunk at an amusement park seems like a really bad idea.

What is this

I guess he was. Getting drunk at an amusement park seems like a really bad idea.

Getting a little buzz on before going on a coaster is fun! But getting drunk? Definitely a poor choice, I would think!

What is this

Getting a little buzz on before going on a coaster is fun! But getting drunk? Definitely a poor choice, I would think!

I mean if you got drunk enough you could probably ride the local SLC with no pain.

From Dollywood's Facebook:

from a source that works at dollywood, they have to take the coaster down. the company that provided the metal gurters that hold up the track have recalled the metal.

An employee at Knott's tried to tell me that post-refurb Ghostrider has a new top speed of 67 mph (instead of 56), despite not having any height added to the first drop. After a brief "that doesn't sound possible", I decided to drop it and not make things weird.

Plenty of other rides have gotten new trains, and none of them have ever added 20% to their top speed.

^Some billboards in Wild One's queue at SFA claim the ride reaches 60mph after a reprofile to increase the first drop length but the ride physically isn't tall enough to reach such speeds.

Something I've learned is that most people have a very poor understanding of basic physics but even more important is that it doesn't really matter and there's no reason to correct anyone.

• 2 weeks later...