TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Mexico (SFM) Discussion Thread

Apparently RMC is too hot.

But if RMC is hot enough to start a fire, please burn down the Boomerang and SLC

The Boomerang AND the SLC are both actually pretty good at SFM

Not to mention our Boomerang's historical relevance!

Jepp, saw that either. I wonder why it`s so hard to look for safety while being a "little" careful so people feel comfortable when riding. Think I saw and heard of that too many times with different coasters.

NOT good...

Okay, Goliath looks amazing, but this thing looks like one of the best coasters on the planet!

It's an RMC, of course it's one of the best coasters around. It looks brilliant, love how it keeps a low profile for much of the ride, letting it fly through the course without much drop off in speed. This bodes well for future makeover coasters; in spite of the 3 inversions Medusa has more of a traditional wood coaster layout than RMC's first two makeovers.

What I LOVE is how RMC's 5 rides all look (and probably feel) like they're from the same company yet each one couldn't be any different from the other, I expect to read where someone in Idaho has been hit by a flying cookie cutter, apparently being thrown out of a nearby office. And if 2011 and 2013 weren't enough, I think we can now confidently say that the US has one of, if not THE best and most creative coaster designers in the world, all using simple trains and tracks. And they show no signs of letting up.

That is some serious sustained speed throughout! I love the long duration of this coaster. There are so many headchoppers as well - this looks great! The theming for the queue looks above the average Six flags standard - another positive thing. I really need to get down here to check this out!

Holy crap (I wish they let you say more curse words on this form)... That ride looks like El toro, NTAG & the smiler had an epic 3som, & out came this masterpiece!

If the nect RMC is iron colossus, Maybe they could pull a bigger, duelling version of this baby off?... Just a thought.

^Personally hoping the monster at la ronde might work for an RMC Makeover as well... It's double tracked, a first for RMC, & with RMC's cool supports, could allow for some nice head choppers... RMC version of the "hi five" anyone???

As for getting this topic back onto Medusa, is there a thread on who should get the next RMC?... If not, I'm off to start one.

Oh, & did I mention, PRAISE THE RMC COASTER GODS!... ALL HAIL MEDUSA!