TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Mexico (SFM) Discussion Thread

Let me tell you that YOU WILL LOVE MEDUSA STEEL COASTER!

I'm so tired, it was an awesome opening day at SFM. The queue is out of the Six Flags standards! For now, I will let you with one photo when you can see how close you can be to the inline element.

Really, you HAVE to come here and ride Medusa Steel Coaster!

1568189008_CAM007751.thumb.jpg.a252133f02aa45fbc4075877aa1eae0d.jpg

OMG they really expanded the queue area!!! How long of a wait did the ride have all day?

According to my brother who attended the opening, wait time was about 2 hours with the two trains running. But for some reason, around 5:30PM, they removed the orange train and continued running only the red one. Then wait time must have increased to 3+ hours.

OMG they really expanded the queue area!!! How long of a wait did the ride have all day?

They closed MSC at 20h (one hour before the anticipate) because the queue was totally full! So, at 20h time to wait was around 90min with TWO trains operating at this point. PLUS, if you wanted to ride front seat, another 30 min.

Looks epic! Great pacing, awesome airtime moments (or so it appears) and decent length.

Now I'll just wait for RMC to start "treating" some nasty woodies here in Europe.

Cuando publiqué el video, el video no era privado, pero el autor decidió hacerlo privado. Lo siento. El video era sorprendente.

My English is bad, Google Translate help me

When I posted the video, the video was not private, but the author decided to make it private. Sorry. The video was amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
How do they record the angle of descent for coasters like this?

I would guess they record the angle of the drop after the barrel roll.

Things such as drop angles are calculated during the designing phase. And yeah, I would assume after the barrel roll.

^ If you're talking about the one you posted, it's not exactly the same one you've posted seeing there is different angles and other parts of the ride shown on this video, plus this one is longer. If that's not the case then I don't exactly know what you're talking about. I checked before I posted and this exact video hasn't been posted on here before.