TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Ride Have You Ridden the Most?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diamond Python at Merimbula's Magic Mountain. Visited during the offseason about ten years back, my brother and I marathoned this thing because there was no wait. We would have completed at least 50 laps that day... ride op didn't seem to mind!

Easy... California Screamin! I probably ride about once a week considering I live less than 30 minutes from Disney... that and because nothing is a better study break than being down with school at noon, and being home by three after going to Disney for about 2 hours! Matterhorn is probably second.

As for dark rides I would probably have to go with Mansion, probably just followed by pirates, but I also tend to frequent Jungle Cruise, which does not really count.

For flats... Does Tower count? It's technically a drop tower... just better than most towers. If not it's probably The Swings, both in it's current form and as Orange Swinger. For non Disney it would either be Supreme Scream or Riptide, but I only make it out to Knott's about once a year, but I always ride these two!

I don't really keep a mental track of how many times I ride different coasters, but if I had to guess I would say it would either be the Wabash Cannonball or Rock n' Roller Coaster at Opryland based off the fact that I went to that park more than any other park and always rode those two rides each visit.

I don't keep track of this, but in terms of coasters probably El Toro at SFGAdv. I visit that park most frequently and usually exclusively ride El Toro for the first 90 minutes I'm in the park.

As for as flat rides, either the Bumper Cars or Flyers at Knoebels.

I never kept track, but growing up near Astroworld in Houston, and having a season pass every year thruout the 80's (and getting dropped off at the park EVERY day over the summer).

we racked up (easily) *hundreds* of rides on "Greezed Lightening"

"Excalibur"

'Gunslinger'

"Skyscreamer" (it was scary as hell when it first opened, and NEVER had a line)

but our most ridden in the park, was most likely "Wagon Wheel"

we rode this over and over and over

In a row without getting out of my seat is a tie between Raging Bull at SFGAm and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at WDW. Both at 10 times.

Space Mountain at WDW probably has the record for most times ridden. I haven't kept count but I would do many last hour runs at WDW where I would try to ride it as many times as possible.

Coaster for sure is Medusa at SFDK. Medusa was my first big coaster ever, and I ride it every time I visit and SFDK is by far my most-visited park. Add in ERT at the two Bay Area Bashes I attended, and I couldn't even make a guess on how many times I've ridden it.

Flat ride? Probably something at SFDK as well, maybe VooDoo since it rarely has a line, and isn't broken down as much as Taz, so I ride it almost every time.

• 1 month later...

I haven't counted total laps on coasters until this season, but the one ride I've probably ridden the most even if I combine what I've done over the course of my seasons at CGA, it would have to be 52 laps on Gold Striker (which hasn't officially opened yet ), with Flight Deck and Grizzly running right behind.

Coaster, Boulder Dash at Lake Compounce. I couldn't say how many times; certainly in the triple digits though.

Flat ride, LC's Enterprise, count is right up there with BD.

Because I have been going to Kings Dominion for thirty-five years ( and going ) I have ridden the Rebel Yell at least once on every visit. The same can be said to their Log Flume.

As for flat rides, there are three that I have ridden the most: The Scrambler, The Tilt-a-Whirl, and The Triple Spin. You can say that I'm a sucker for these rides. Then there are rides I wish I could ride more of: the Orbit ride at Dorney Park and the Disc-O.

35 YEARS OF GOING TO kINGS dOMINION - AND COUNTING!!!