TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Efteling Discussion Thread

Didn't realize the bell was already hanging. But I have to say this theming lookls so good I'm completly out of words. Really like it when a park puts so much efford in theming instad of slaming some corrugated sheets on a iron frame and a cheap looking logo on that. Anyway looks good.

I like it's the same shade of the track and that the restrains are a lighter green and the standard black seatings. Compliments each other well. I just hope they stay away form sticker village and adds the Barons logo (Shovel and pickaxe) in a bronze circle like the Efteling e on the Python trains, that would fit great with the coasters theme.

Baron 1898 has been spotted testing after park closing:

Source Stefan Schulte on Twitter.

EDIT: I have found a copy on Youtube as well..

Source: Loopings.nl (Youtube)

I always have something to do when the best parts happen. Anyway good to see them testing really look forward to it and that Immelmann looks to be a good experience, this one might not be your standard roll out dive coaster but we will see can't judge what you didn't ride.

Nope, actually here it's likely to be the opposite. Dive machine do their first test run without the stop at the top. Once it will be activated, it will be atad slower. A tad, tough, not that much, but it's unlikely to be faster then.

Nope, actually here it's likely to be the opposite. Dive machine do their first test run without the stop at the top. Once it will be activated, it will be atad slower. A tad, tough, not that much, but it's unlikely to be faster then.

If my memory was right I remember watching Oblivion tbh test video had it really crawling through that heartline at the end but in later videos made a easy roll through it. But I have to rewatch the videos to make sure.

Ha, I actually haven't watched any testing video of Oblivion because I wanted to keep the surprise forwhen I rode it.

Anyways, the speed on Oblivion is, like on any B&M, perfect (read: not intense, though). So I'm not worried for Baron.

If my memory was right I remember watching Oblivion tbh test video had it really crawling through that heartline at the end but in later videos made a easy roll through it. But I have to rewatch the videos to make sure.

It does look like the pacing is better than oblivion but we'll have to wait to be sure.