TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Gardaland Discussion Thread

Actually, I had thought it might end up being an immelman-but it turns out it is, in fact an overbanked turn, after seeing these photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gardaparks/page4/

There's some really good photos in there, found the link on the same site where the photos of the drop had been posted.

Looking back at some of the videos where the ride was being discussed and some of the original ride info released, this could be what they were referring to when they were talking about the "90°turn at high speed ".

Really interested to see how this turns out-now that the track is complete, it should be interesting to see the theming and the trains. Just a hunch, but I still have a suspicion that they could possibly have something with the rotating seats on this version.

^^ Well I would like to see a period in your posts. I Guess we can't have everything we want.

I cannot wait to see what the train looks like. To see B&M work to eventially create a working 4d model will be exciting, especially if it happens right in front of our faces with a full circuit coaster instead of a private warehouse.

^^ Well I would like to see a period in your posts. I Guess we can't have everything we want.

I cannot wait to see what the train looks like. To see B&M work to eventially create a working 4d model will be exciting, especially if it happens right in front of our faces with a full circuit coaster instead of a private warehouse.

And the moderators would like you to use the Spell Check feature. Leave the moderating to the moderators!

Does anyone know how much gardaland is paying for the ride? It looks very cost-effective for a B&M.

Apparently it is being built for nothing more than the cost of construction. The park is close to the B&M HQ so they get to test out their new prototype ride at a nearby park while Gardaland gets a good value for money ride (although obviously with the risks of a prototype concerning reliability etc).

Looks to me like they just took one of their standard cookie-cutter rides and slapped a new trail on it. Nothing special

It's not like Intamin didn't build this same concept 3 years ago, and Arrow way back in 2002.

Show me another B&M that looks the same as this one............

B&M have done a great job so far, the trains will be the interesting thing, cannot wait for more photos!