TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasting for Kids 2012 - Be part of Team TPR!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I DO hope the event is run a bit differently at CGA this year, I will be participating no matter what! Looking forward to the details coming out so I can start fundraising.

Marathon Gold Striker possibly? I'll do my best to be there for this outstanding event, through the up's and downs.

We'll be talking to Kara today about this years event and will let you all know details shortly.

Thank you for the update Elissa.

I think the best part of this event was knowing that all these awesome TPR people came together across the nation to raise money for such a awesome cause. I was thinking about switching it up and heading to Kings Dominion for this but I will stick with Dorney since they did such a good job last year with it.

Looking forward to this years event.

As am I!! That was such a blast last year, from the fundraising for such a wonderful cause, to the actual event day itself. And as an added bonus, I developed some great friendships from it (yourself included) after meeting my awesome Dorney Team TPR teammates. Here's to "getting the band back together" again at Dorney this year!

Just had a great brainstorming meeting/lunch with Kara and we've got a lot of exciting things happening. Team TPR raised so much money last year I really hope we can top it this year!

Challenge accepted!

Just had a great brainstorming meeting/lunch with Kara and we've got a lot of exciting things happening. Team TPR raised so much money last year I really hope we can top it this year!

I hate teasing but super excited to raise money and hear the results for this brain-storming luncheon!

I actually wish this wasn't exclusive to Cedar Fair. It'd be nice to see it evolve into an industry-wide event.

The work that would take to make that happen, and the bureaucracy that would be involved, would probably be next to impossible for that to become a reality.