TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I HAEV SAVED BIG DIPPER!!!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew giving my social security and credit card numbers to this guy via email was a good idea!

^ LOL... I see what you did there.

I am so tempted to post this on savethebigdipper.org, but that would be in terrible taste, but I so want to. Oh well, best not to, but if Kat or Harold are reading this you can still ride your beloved...oh wait, neither of you have ever ridden it.

So this is the little fantasy world of enthusiasts with too much time on their hand? Dreaming of fake Prince's saving bad rides with littered "air time" bumps? A little...much eh guys? Inside jokes can't go that far without becoming unfunny.

DISCLAIMER- I READ UR DISCLAIMER

LOL

Every time you use your keyboard, God kills another MUJABUBUKINS. Please stop. Thanks.

Am I the only one who's skeptical?? I can't read sarcasm if I'm not! This seems to be a load of carp of you ask me.. The link in his sig is to a 'parody' site. And why would a prince be on TPR and not actually telling the media or whatever?? Plus... all caps... bad grammar... yeah right.

imagesCAHGJ1GV.jpg.2c8d7ad44f2ea1248307ba85e64ce3f0.jpg

So this is the little fantasy world of enthusiasts with too much time on their hand? Dreaming of fake Prince's saving bad rides with littered "air time" bumps? A little...much eh guys? Inside jokes can't go that far without becoming unfunny.

DISCLAIMER- I READ UR DISCLAIMER

LOL

Every time you use your keyboard, God kills another MUJABUBUKINS. Please stop. Thanks.

Will there be on-board audio added? It would be great to have the midi version of "Everybody Dance Now"playing in the background.

I'm thinking Rick Rolling the riders would be more appropriate.

"Never gonna give, never gonna give..."

Hoping we get an update soon from his Royal Highness Prince Desmond. My contacts in the industry have told me that a location has already been chosen and many trucks have been dispatched. The ride will be located in the empty plot next to to the Somalli Pirate Seafarer Monument and adjacent to the Majububkins Museum.There will be an interactive queue and flame throwers at every turn (an unconfirmed rumor mentions that prince desmond may include onboard audio that encourages all riders to give their life savings to him) . I've also been told that B&M has created a modified version of their Raptor car for the track, and the track will actually "jump" Busch Gardens Nigeria's sky ride. Screamscape has confirmed they've raised the sky ride so the jump would be more extreme.

Look forward to more details.

Hoping we get an update soon from his Royal Highness Prince Desmond. My contacts in the industry have told me that a location has already been chosen and many trucks have been dispatched. The ride will be located in the empty plot next to to the Somalli Pirate Seafarer Monument and adjacent to the Majububkins Museum.There will be an interactive queue and flame throwers at every turn (an unconfirmed rumor mentions that prince desmond may include onboard audio that encourages all riders to give their life savings to him) . I've also been told that B&M has created a modified version of their Raptor car for the track, and the track will actually "jump" Busch Gardens Nigeria's sky ride. Screamscape has confirmed they've raised the sky ride so the jump would be more extreme.

Look forward to more details.

X^D awsome

edit: almost made a big mistake on that post!

HELLO MY FRIENDS I AM VERY EXCIDED TO SHARE MORE NEWS WITH YOU TODAY!!!!!!

I TALK TO COMPANY OF COASTER MAKERS WHO ARE HELPING ME SAVW BIG DIPPER ROLLER COAST AND THEY INFORM ME TO THEY WILL SHIP BIG DIPPER COASTER TO ME AND WILL BE HERE ON WEDSDAY THE 30!!! VERY HAPPY TO FIENALLY AHVE BIG DIPPPER IN MY HOMELAND OF NIGERIA WHERE IT RIGHTFULLY BELONG!!!!!!

PRAISE MUJABUBUKINS!!!!!