TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I HAEV SAVED BIG DIPPER!!!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Oh noes! Don't you worry Desmond. That's how they ship coasters. In one box. One very large box. My friends at B & M say that sometimes on a huge hyper, it might come in two boxes. But this coaster should only take up one. If you can, please take a picture of it when it arrives. If you pour your concrete Thursday, you should easily have it up and running by the 1st.

Guy "I'm so excited for you." Koepp

SHOULD NOT A ROLLER COASTER WAY MORE THAN .5 KG?

If they are shipping by boat, they probably just falsified the fedex records to avoid attracting attention of the pirates... Think about it; The Somali pirates could demand a huge ransom for a coaster of this magnitude. Probably even more money then was raised through savethebig*redacted*.org.

So we've deduced that the package is made of wood, is lighter than a duck, and is therefore a witch. Does that mean Prince Desmond is on his way to becoming a newt?

And I'm just not in the photoshopping mood to do that one.

I believe one can get better so probably no need for the photoshop. Otherwise I see nothing wrong with your impeccable piece of logic.

So we've deduced that the package is made of wood, is lighter than a duck, and is therefore a witch.

Absolutely!! BUT, what do you do with witches??

Build a bridge out of them... Wait that doesn't sound right. Edited by kenshinmac

MY FRIENDS!!!

THE BOX HAS JUST ARRIVED. IT IS VERY LITE FOR A BOX TO BE HOLDING THE BIG DIPPER ROLL COAST.

I CALLED THE COASTER COMPANY THAT SHIPED IT AND BTU THE DID NOT ASWNER SO O LEFT VERY STERN MESSAGE BUT I AM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD OPEN THE BOX AND SEE WHAT IS INSIDE????

BOX1.JPG.5bd1b9478a42f37c961f34c8a236e75f.JPG