TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What just happened? Bear with me here, but first the overhead camera wasn't loading so I had to go by the side cam when playing, then after I didn't win the address form came up saying I did win (which I didn't fill out), and after it went back to the main page, the feed was different with different prizes in different places. Strange.

EDIT: ^ Beat me to it.

Woo hoo! Congrats! 100 pages of discussion on The Santa Claw! We have now proven TPR members don't have lives!

I think we can now officially answer that forum question, "What do you do during the off-season?"

Don't be surprised if the claw goes completely down, they have over an inch of ice on everything in Dayton and travel is restricted to emergency personnel only, anyone else caught on the road can be arrested. Add in 50 MPH wind gusts and hundreds of extra pounds of ice on everything and it would not be surprising at all to lose power.

Just got my prize from the Santa Claw!! A nice green ball. You know, it really is true about the post office, 15 inches of snow, and they still delivered, and the best part is, they delivered to the correct address!!!!

That's a lie about the post office. We didn't get mail today.

I need to start playing so I can get one of those spiked balls. I decided that if I win one, I'm bringing it to work and will throw it at people that piss me off.

Just got my prize from the Santa Claw!! A nice green ball. You know, it really is true about the post office, 15 inches of snow, and they still delivered, and the best part is, they delivered to the correct address!!!!

That's a lie about the post office. We didn't get mail today.

We didn't get ours either!

The claw cam is still offline, but I was able to snag a big pink ball, and a lot of other people won too. I must have seen at least 3 - 4 winners in a row. Maybe the claw cam is throwing people off?

Looks like they're replacing the claw cam now:

Hey everybody, we've been having trouble with the claw cam... we're pausing to replace it. Hang with us and you'll keep you place in line.

Santa Claw Facebook

I just hopped in line at #242!

EDIT: Looks like the claw cam is still down, and they've ordered a replacement. I've got 4 hours to go, hopefully it's fixed by then!

According to the little thing they just posted, Mrs. Claw found some new kinds of balls in the closet (my oh my, they're either really innocent or really perverted) and they're replacing most of the current balls with the new ones. Right now, a man is tossing most of the small ones down the chute.