TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something must have happened. I checked right before I headed to work at 10 (central time) and it had a 5 and a half hour wait. But good for all of you that ended up getting a good place in line!

12 peple in front of me and they stopped to refill again. I think whoever refilled last time did a bad job as everyone was able to grab a ball really easily! Now they're taking some more time and burying stuff which kind of screws me over, but oh well!

It's back up and running now.

I've been the next one in line for a while now, I think they may just be testing it.

EDIT: It's fixed, but everyone was kicked I was first in line now I'm #14.

Good thing is, I did have a nice 45 minute conversation with everyone around me!

I'm sure by now that many of us have won...but here's a little trick I found that will help you line the claw up and grab what you want. Think of it like a FPS (when looking at the image) and when you play, imagine that those cross hairs are really there. This is what has actually helped me increase the (edited) prize-grabbing skills!

santaclawhowto.jpg.709a51f50d79758eba455352e9e6248b.jpg

Edited by Angry_Gumball

I'm sure by now that many of us have won...but here's a little trick I found that will help you line the claw up and grab what you want. Think of it like a FPS (when looking at the image) and when you play, imagine that those cross hairs are really there. This is what has actually helped me increase the ball-grabbing skills!

Yeah, I try to aim a little high and that seems to work well! Thanks for the image

Damn, I actually managed to grab a present tonight...but I'm not eligible any more. I got to the car exploding screen, but instead of the "put in your address" screen I just got the "thanks for playing."

claw-present.thumb.jpg.86d5ad797f392491933e1ec37f59efd2.jpg

Honestly, that's good for them because they should be logging IPs of those who played before.

Still fun though!!!

Edited by SharkTums

Do they log IP's? I think it may be based on user name because I initially had the same thing...the 'sploding car (love that!), and a You Won! but no address. I made a new name, won, and it asked for an address. Now one of my friends from college wants me to win them a huge blue ball.

I'm pretty sure it depends on how you sign in. If you win with a certain email address, you can't win with that email address again. Same thing with Facebook and Twitter accounts.