TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

People who simply can't fill out their profile information correctly. How difficult is it to put where you actually live, and how old you really are? Seriously, is it that tough? For instance, if you live outside the US, and your english grammar is a bit sketchy, wouldn't it serve you better to show that you were a foreigner? People would be more willing to cut you some slack that way, right?

Is it just me, or is all this stuff rather annoying? Trying to be clever, like inserting "location: in front of my computer" is just lame, IMHO.

Scott "SERENITY NOW!!!" B.

It takes the ops on El Toro 4 minutes to load 1 freaking train. Honestly. I could've waited about 1 to 1 1/2 hours for it, but it took 2 1/2. Seriously. All the people who didn't bother to use the damn test seat weren't helping things either. It took the ops 10 minutes a few times. Pathetic.

I hate how every time someone like me types to fast while writing stuff for a post. It then gives everyone an open door to go ahead and make them feel bad. Yes were sorry for no periods but when you vent on a topic where no one actually reads the pages. Why does it matter just dont read it. duh!

Flying sucks! I know there's all this new security and stuff because of those dumb terrorists, but they are a little overboard! Okay so I flew out of OAK to Long Beach on Tuesday morning. We had to leave at 4AM! Going through security, I was lucky enough to get a "random private screening". It was so weird, the guy was like groping me. Well anyways we got there and had a fun trip, and coming back after our flight home I notice my lock is off of my checked bag. I'm thinking "...okay wtf? I know it was locked!" So I open it and there's a slip of paper saying that my bag was again "randomly" inpected further than the x-ray machines. Oh but it's okay...they can go right ahead and invade my privacy and break off my lock! Like I said..flying sucks!

Also, I hate when people say you said something, when you really didn't just to get people mad at you!

There is this really annoying kid near my sisters house, he broke the washing line, kicked footballs at *expensive cars*, pretend he broke his back, wasting the hospitals time, shut a kids hand in the gate, jumps on the bins, smeared washing up liquid all over car windows and on the floor, and worst of all, he fancies me

I also agree with the person above me, flying does suck, I jumped on one of those conveyer belts, and jarred my back

And I don't like homework, I got loads for my summer holidays...woopee

*End of rant*

They just hired a new guy where I work to cover hours they know I am more than available to cover myself. This guy is getting a lot more hours than I am and noone else there wants to help me out by giving me a couple of thier hours. They are getting 60 hours a week. What ticks me off the most is my boss kept on telling me that they didn't have any hors to give up yet they hire someone new. SCREW MARATHON.

Recently got relieved of all income by being downsized! Can't find a job for the life of me, although have only been looking for 2 weeks, haven't gotten one call back, not even from Taco Bell or Burger King!!! They'll hire some 14 y/o punk but they won't even look twice at an unemployed mid-20's type with good references! Grrrrrrahhhhhhhhh!

-James " I feel a little better" Dillaman