TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

I hate when I forget to express my joking manner when I write otherwise offensive material and submit it into a forum, only to be made into a total ass by someone who took what I said seriously!

I love Subaru, but FUCK those dealerships! I have been turned off by EVERY Subaru dealership in Sacramento.

If I’m paying $800 dollars for Perma-Plate for my car’s exterior and the leather interior, FUCKING DO IT RIGHT YOU FUCKING LAZY ASS BASTARDS!

And how the hell is my $40K car comparable to a $14K Saturn for a rental car. And full hour of labor to put on a bug deflector. WHAT THE FUCK!

FUCK YOU! Auto West Subaru

FUCK YOU! Maita Subaru

FUCK YOU! Senator Subaru

#1 in overall WORST customer service.

Go fuck you yourself!

- I have three jobs

- I hate them all

- I go through periods of time where I am working and taking classes 7 days a week

- I still have no money

- I still can't find a "real" job

- Even when I do, I'm not going to like that job

- My parents annoy the crap out of me

- I live like 7 hours away from my boyfriend

Let's see, what's NOT annoying me right now?

^ Tell me about it. My buddy's wife was hit by a drunk driver last Monday. He went across into the oncoming traffic and hit her head on. Witnesses at the bar said he couldn't even find his car, let alone get into when he left. State troopers found out he had a warrant for a previous DUI (he had four) while they waited for him at the ER. Someone tipped him off and he fled. Now they can't find him. One very classy individual that shouldn't be allowed on the road, let alone out in society.