TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

my spanish teacher is a B*TCH!!!!! gah!

DON'T EVEN TALK.

NO.

YOU SPANISH TEACHER DOES NOT COME CLOSE TO THE PURE SATAN THAT IS MY SPANISH TEACHER!

all my teachers *love* me, except for him! he is a total jerk and i WILL call him out on it, and HAVE.

I got sent to the dean's office two days in a row, for the STUPIDEST crap, and if i get kicked out (which won't happen, but if it did) i'd be sent to school in COMPTON.

COMPTON.

^ No I more or less feel the same way too. Some rides don't even need seatbelts IMHO and when they added seatbelts to Corkscrew (a ride that has operated for almost 30 years without any real problems) that to me has crossed the line. I have nothing against safety I am all for it I worked at CP for 3 years but shortening the seatbelts on MF to me was one of the dumbest moves I have seen that company make.

Still thinking about a job at Zamperla...

A neighbor of mine who's like 15/16 started smoking. I just wanna sock him in the face. He's practically killing himself, very slowly I might add.

I'll sock him twice if someone older than him asked him. I'll spare him a punch if it was at his own choice. If you're over 18 and don't do it in people's faces every 30 seconds, I'm fine with it-but if you're underage I've got a HUGE problem with it.

He's got a nice hat and hair `do, though...

I hate it when people think saying things like "Your Mom! OHHH!!!" and such thinks it makes them cool. Soooo verrry sad and pathetic...moreso than TPR sad and pathetic. I mean "Go bang your head against a wall." sad and pathetic.

Finnaly got that out....

I may not have a job after October 6. Since our government has been pouring money into the war in Iraq, and because of Hurricane Katrina, there's no money to keep our contract with the Navy going. So, contractors go first---and I work for a contractor.

Hopefully something will come up soon, or the Navy can find some money to keep us going.

Eric

After just transferring to Butler University from Indiana University, it looks like I'm probably going to transfer again. This time, it has to do with money though. I'm fortunately getting a lot of financial aid here at Butler, which is nice since Butler is a very expensive school. However, the key part is it's VERY expensive. Even with my obscene amount of financial aid, I'm still paying a lot to go here. The aid doesn't cover everything and even then, not all of the aid is grants, so I still have to pay back some of that. To top things off, the engineering program here is 5 years, because you have to earn a science degree from Butler (like Physics or Bio) and earn an engineering degree from Purdue. It's a great program and all, but I'm paying a lot of money as it is to go here, and I have to go for an extra year to get degree I really don't want or need. I've just started wondering if I made the right choice in coming to BU. I feel like I should have gone to a school that has a cheaper 4 year program. I don't know what to do. I feel like I should transfer. I just wish I had thought of all of this before hand.

Mary is in Canada this week, and I am already bored, since I have no one to terrorize. Perhaps I'll start drinking and randomly calling people in my cell phone, or hang out in TPR chat and scare people. Or just fall asleep on the couch watching TV.

Driving from Altanta to Baltimore in one day is not fun. Getting a dead battery is even less fun. And having to sit at a gas station in some small town in SC for an hour waiting for AAA is totally not fun. At least we made it home without any further problems.

My other rant is how can the Eagles be leading the Giants by 17 in the fourth quarter and then blow the game? I guess not being at home to watch the game was a good thing...

dt

Here's a particular thing that annoys me about some smokers:

I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE WHO SMOKE IN QUEUE LINES FOR RIDES! If you can't go half an hour without smoking, you've got a seriously bad addiction! I don't care if you smoke, you can go give yourself cancer in private! They don't have to make everyone else suffer from second hand smoke! You know what pisses me off even more? When somebody asks them to PUT IT OUT they dont.

Mary is in Canada this week, and I am already bored, since I have no one to terrorize. Perhaps I'll start drinking and randomly calling people in my cell phone, or hang out in TPR chat and scare people. Or just fall asleep on the couch watching TV.

Feel free to call and randomly terrorize me!

Driving from Altanta to Baltimore in one day is not fun. Getting a dead battery is even less fun. And having to sit at a gas station in some small town in SC for an hour waiting for AAA is totally not fun. At least we made it home without any further problems.

Wow, that really sucks. I hate cars. The only time my car has ever died on the road I was by myself on the I-90... it was scary! I had to pee really bad!

I have no rant today