TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Picture Of Me" Thread

Homer

Ello.

My face is in my avatar. (also there's too many photos of me at my site, linked in sig)

IMG_0471j.thumb.jpg.05b75e5cd14d8cba1e731def4097d374.jpg

Here's the back of me head, taken by a female friend with Martin's camera (Martin being in the background to the left, with the big hair)

IMG_0493j.thumb.jpg.3a0d4bdca3a4833f58bad06715006ab2.jpg

Here's me last month in America, photographed by Martin Sawyer (Chris' brother)

Flight of Fear shook my stud out

:shock: x100

ok so I won't ride that any time soon. well, then again my ring is really secure and not going anywhere so I guess I'm safe.

below are pics of my piercings. 10 total! (the industrial counts for 2)

DSCN0686.JPG.df030d54bcfa3b8fb0b348e8b7d9d32f.JPG

nose and labret ring

DSCN0674.JPG.b195453eecbdc39f39a02511d0959568.JPG

industrial! and those 3 rings are also on my other ear.

This is one of my best friends and I at a roof top party. We all acted a little silly. as you can tell. Beleive it or not , we where standing on the edge dancing around ( and I'm scared of hights) . As the sun went down it got crazy, I wont show those pics. But I really do act silly some times!

1869094277_JodyandI.jpg.f7ffa6e7f1c6244913a8c7242a37416b.jpg

Ouch :shock:

Your Tounge Dude

Haha, actually, the tongue was one of the least painful piercings. The week afterwards was a different story (aka SWOLLEN). We won't even discuss what else I've had pierced . I think I've reached the point where I'm done with piercings, maybe? I'll keep the 3 I have left because I really like them (and they're not visible). I dunno, I think I must be getting old or calming down because the thought of driving a needle through various parts of my body sort of freaks me out now - which is weird because I've had it done like 15 or 16 times!

PS: Maybe we should start a new thread for piercing/tattoo stories and such. We don't wanna derail this thread. Has there ever been a piercing/tat thread? I can't remember.

-kip-