TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World (HW) Discussion Thread

It's nice to see that Holiday World has spent enough time around coaster enthusiasts that they have found it necessary to include this in the event rules

lol.jpg.cbdfacdd6ef9b9d917327a938bf4bd24.jpg

Paula will play it off as a joke because she's a nice person, but since I'm not I figured I'd go out on a limb and say they're not entirely joking here. Follow the rules, people. Try to make this the first B.O.-free enthusiast event ever. I have faith in the enthusiast community*

*please note that I don't actually have faith in the enthusiast community.

For the record, that actually applies to a very small percentage of the enthusiast community but if you've ever been to an enthusiast event or been around enthusiasts you know that there's ALWAYS that guy. He's at every single event.

Pro Tip: If you haven't seen that guy, call up Terry Crews so he can hook you up with some Old Spice odor blocking power that'll block odor for 16 hours because you're that guy.

I don't know if there was anything worse than the Pipe Scream grouper (that we affectionately named the Pipe Scream nazi cause he was a little power trippin dick) last summer that never got a lesson in deodorant. It was fairly early in the day so it wasn't like he needed to reapply, apparently he just skipped the hygiene section of employee training.

• 5 weeks later...
...Paula will play it off as a joke because she's a nice person, but since I'm not I figured I'd go out on a limb and say they're not entirely joking here. Follow the rules, people. Try to make this the first B.O.-free enthusiast event ever...

Back when it was the first year for their Halloween event, one of the bullet points in the sidebar for the event said, "It's Halloween without the gore (sorry Al & Tipper). It's one of those things that I'm sure almost nobody noticed or understood, but I think it's one of Paula's best puns...with Udderly Blue still being my favorite.

^^When I went to Cedar Point I remember seeing one of those. I was tempted to ride it but didnt feel to well and didnt want to get dizzy. However that ride looks a lot of fun. It looks more fun then your typical spinning ride. Also I remember going on a kiddie version of it at the fair where the tubs were shaped like demolition derby cars.I remember seeing like 5 different kids at once crying on said ride and here I am like why??? just why...??? I wonder if those kids grew up to be coaster/thrill ride enthusiasts or not :/