TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Deep South 2009 Trip!

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I'll vote for #1 cuz they're all my buddies! Hi guys! Miss you and wish I was there!

See you all in OCTOBER!!!

"Steph, you need to get outta the classroom and get more sun, sista!"

G (Stephanie, you're the whitest person from Cali I've ever seen) $

I had a blast Sunday! The ERT was awesome! Thank you sooooooooo much Robb & Elissa! You two go way beyond the call of duty setting these events up. Also, a huge thanks to the management & staff at Carowinds! You guys are awesome! Our day there was fantastic. I hadn't been there since I was 10. It was great to come back and relive all those childhood memmories again. Thank you!

Guy "I'm sad I missed the fireworks! " Koepp

I had a blast Sunday! The ERT was awesome! Thank you sooooooooo much Robb & Elissa! You two go way beyond the call of duty setting these events up. Also, a huge thanks to the management & staff at Carowinds! You guys are awesome! Our day there was fantastic. I hadn't been there since I was 10. It was great to come back and relive all those childhood memmories again. Thank you!

You forgot to ride Drop Tower. It was freakin cool hanging out with you and the gang. Oh and guys how about the flyer take over ey?

Elissa's original photo is still clearly the best - she's just got so much enthusiasm! This one will be hard to top in the future (without someone getting thrown out of the park...)

For this new batch of photos, #8 is the winner, with Ice Bat (#0) coming in a close second.

You forgot to ride Drop Tower. It was freakin cool hanging out with you and the gang. Oh and guys how about the flyer take over ey?

Sorry I missed the flyer take over, however, I did get on Drop tower right after lunch. Then made a bee line to Carolina Cobra for my final credit of the park.

I'm working on another update now, but just sooo many photos to sort through! We ended up having a backstage tour of both Mystery Mine and Blazin' Fury; ERT on Tennesse Tornado, Mystery Mine, and Thunderhead; VIP seating at Sho-Kan-Oh-Hey with a Q&A session featuring the writer of the show, and FANTASTIC ham and beans lunch (yes you read that right) so I have litterally THOUSANDS of photos to sort through from Dollywood!

Update will come soon I swear!

--Robb

EDIT! This just in! I had been told that Brook (dcody) took a Carowinds picture with an ass cheeck in each state, but I never saw the photo in all the memory cards we collected. I checked again tonight and I found the pic!!!

So now you have to add #10 to the decision process and re-vote!

Go back and check out the other photos:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=779182#779182

And tell us what picture you vote for!

--Robb

dcody_asscheecks.thumb.jpg.69c8f52562f772f1657674ff80b7d5dd.jpg

Brook's ass cheecks - one in each state!

Is that actually the same pole from the original Elissa photo? Is she really a whole foot taller than both Nay & Robb?!

I noticed that also, the pole has clearly been replaced, as that ornamental ball that Elissa was rubbing against is not part of this pole.