TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

P. 401: Herschend Enterprises named majority partner and park operator

i think the trains look great. i'm not so sure on the match with the track and supports. but whatever, who cares, it's going to be awesome.

i like the guy on facebook bitching because he's 6+ft and a 40" waist. "Guess I'll have to take my business elsewhere" what a threat!

So many weird colors going on here!

I like the blue train a lot in itself but it seems odd with the track color. The purple train is just... even more odd with the track color and not the nicest shade of purple.

It doesn't matter than much, but I feel like color choices are just random throughout this entire coaster. I LOVE the simple design of the trains though honestly.

Ride will still be excellent.

Colors are good. I thought it was a good idea to have the trains be the same color as the Twisted Twins trains, but perhaps this is their way of detaching the ride from its original. The is going to make up for whatever issues I have with the colors.

The super-bright colors also pop against the supports, fencing, and the entire area surrounding the outer-perimeter of the ride and park, which is a plus. It makes the ride very photogenic, and like what was mentioned earlier, the ride will be very visible from the front of the park (especially from FearFall)!

Now, about that second train for T3...?

I like how they literally got the best ride they could afford, and did not waste a penny more on things like fancy custom trains or announcement videos. I'm glad they spent all their money on the ride itself.

I had a bit of a laugh at some of the memes popping up from the coaster's design!

image.thumb.png.20679743d0860579f902dfb8266cd608.png

This coaster can never get a break. :-P

It almost does look like a large toy thanks to its colors, but the bright red, blue, purple, and yellow colors are featured all over the park.