TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How many annual passes do you have?

So as I sit here contemplating my fourth annual/season pass for this year, I find myself wondering how many of these little plastic cards everyone else is carrying around.

Obviously, some people travel more than others, but I assume almost everyone here has at least one.

I currently have a Dollywood Gold Pass, a Busch Gardens Europe Platinum Pass, and a basic Six Flags Season Pass--with the one I'm contemplating being a Cedar Point Platinum.

I do believe that if I follow through on that one (which I almost certainly will), it'll be the most I've ever held at one time.

So how about you? Anyone have more than five?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think right now I actually have the least amount I've ever owned since I became an enthusiast!

- Six Flags

- Universal Orlando

- Busch / Sea World Florida

At my high point I had:

- Six Flags

- Universal Orlando

- Universal Hollywood

- Paramount

- Walibi

- Disney Florida

- Disney California

- Cedar Fair

AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

That was a bit ridiculous though, although I did get my money's worth out of all of them! (Except maybe Cedar Fair and USH!!!)

Last year I had:

Six Flags (GADV with parking!)

Cedar Fair Platinum Pass (Dorney)

Hershey Park

Clementon Park

This year:

Six Flags (GADV with parking!)

Cedar Fair Platinum Pass (Dorney)

Clementon Park

I didn't get to Hershey as much as I would have liked last year so I didn't get one.

I've only ever had two in my lifetime, both being owned last summer.

I bought a Six Flags one, because at the time the price was cheaper than buying multiple one day tickets to SFGAdv for my NJ trip last June.

I also received a free Silverwood Gold season pass for winning the Aftershock naming contest.

I really don't go to the same parks enough to warrant the purchase of a season pass. The closest Cedar Fair park is 3 hours away (Cedar Point), and the closest Six Flags is 4.5 hours away (SFA), while the closest one worth going to multiple times a season (in my opinion) is 6 hours away (SFGAdv). If I did buy one, it would be to Kennywood when they eventually offer one.

I do currently have an unlimited visits for 7 days to Universal Orlando and Islands pass, that I'm saving for my May trip, but I don't count that.

I usually get a Merlin/Tussauds one for Alton/Thorpe/Chessington, but, between getting in on friend's staff vouchers, free tickets and just... not going, there wasn't a point this year, so I sit at a big, fat ZERO! I don't really like hitting one same park over and over again, I get bored easily, so, they're not really my thing anymore.

I currently have,

-WDW seasonal-4 years

-Universal Orlando preferred-8 years(Still have the OLD PASSES!)

-Busch Platinum Pass (BGT,BGW,SWO,SWT,SWSD,Sesame place, all the water parks including Aquatica.)-5 years

And I will be adding a six flags pass for the first time in years within a month.

Like Elissa, the only ones I have are:

- Six Flags

- Universal Orlando

- WDW 10-day park hopper (if that counts!)

I have had in the past:

- Six Flags

- Universal Orlando

- Universal Hollywood

- Paramount

- Walibi

- Disney Florida

- Disney California

- Cedar Fair

- Disneyland Paris

- Alton Towers

- Hersheypark

- Knott's Berry Farm (Pre-Cedar Fair)

Funny thing is, I only have a pass to one of my three major local parks! I haven't had a Disneyland pass since 2002 or a Knott's (Cedar Fair) pass since 2003.

--Robb

Currently I only hold a Six Flags pass, being stuck up here in New England. At my peak in 2004 I held, at the same time:

Disneyland Resort

Knott's Berry Farm (also used it that year at Dorney Park)

Six Flags Magic Mountain (also used it that year at SFNE, SFGAdv, and SFEG)

Universal Studios Hollywood

Paramount's Great America (also used at Bonfante Gardens)

I have my trusty Six Flags pass, which I'm excited about using at 5 different parks this year. Plus, since I'm going to three Cedar Fair parks (Kings Island, Cedar Point, and Dorney) I'm going to buy the platinum pass. I know two passes is kind of lame compared to a bunch of you, but I'm still pretty excited!

I have made a decision, however; this year I'm dropping way too much cash planning my own park trip,(which I'm kicking myself for because after all is said and done I could have done the Scandi trip for the same money) so I've made up my mind that next year I am for sure getting in on the fun by travelling on a TPR trip.

I'm sitting here looking at the following in my wallet:

Universal Orlando Preferred Pass (The old one with my picture on it) - Held and good for nine years now

Disney Pass (Orlando) - Have had for many, many years

Busch Platinum Pass - Have had since they introduced the "Platinum Pass" I still use the one with my picture on it. My wife has the old one where she could pick the pass, she chose the polar bears

Gator Land - Why not!?!

Silver Springs/Wild Waters - Hardly go, just renew every year just in case we're up in slOcala!

Georgia Aquarium - Only been once, but my parents live up there so they pay for it...

Dorney Park, regular pass

Six Flags Great Adventure Premium Pass (no extra cost, if you process by May you get Premium which entitles you to the passholder events).

I don't travel much anymore so I didn't see any reason to go for the CF Platinum Pass since the closest CF park other than Dorney is King's Dominion which is around 5 hours away.

I used to have a WDW Annual Pass but didn't renew.

Currently only have:

Disneyland Resort

Six Flags

Universal Studios Hollywood

I don't think we'll add anymore this year with Kristi's looming back surgery.

At my high point I had:

Disneyland

Walt Disney World

Universal Hollywood

Cedar Fair

Six Flags

Busch/Sea World

I don't think I'll ever have the need to have all of those again, at least not at the same time.

I have none. I haven't gotten a CF pass since 2003, and did not get a SF pass this year. I highly doubt I'll be visiting any parks outside of TPR trips this year, so it didn't make any sense to buy one.

I do have my 10 Day WDW park hopper which I will use at some point. I still think those are a great deal.

dt