TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

I think I found what's coming next year! The Time Machine is being relocated! It makes perfect sense when you think about it. SF could get it for cheap and all the clues point to it. 120 feet is the exact height of the first loop and 95 is the height of the cobra roll!

So what's 106 feet tall?

Also Time Machine would be likely the same as Superman Krypton Coaster, it would be a bad idea, what I would think b better if Six Flags Over Texas, or Sea World San Antonio got Time Machine (not saying it would happen!) but that would be just as great as anything! What Six Flags Fiesta Texas should get is an B&M Diving Machine, Wing Rider, Flying, or Hyper, & that would really suit the park in my opinion!

Agreed that it makes no logical sense that they'd get time Machine. "Here, folks, we have basically the exact same ride with the same elements but inferior in ride quality and thrills, a decade later."

So now the ballon is on the Plotergeist side of the bridge in a corner and it looks like it's only flying about 10ft from the ground... This is driving me insane! I'm so taken back bc these clues are so ambiguous...

Any pics? How far away from the bridge is it and does it look like it's a straight shot from the bridge? There's been talk of the bridge serving as a keyhole element, though I don't know how they'll cram the Time Machine through that tiny opening.

So now the ballon is on the Plotergeist side of the bridge in a corner and it looks like it's only flying about 10ft from the ground... This is driving me insane! I'm so taken back bc these clues are so ambiguous...

Any pics? How far away from the bridge is it and does it look like it's a straight shot from the bridge? There's been talk of the bridge serving as a keyhole element, though I don't know how they'll cram the Time Machine through that tiny opening.

Once again, not getting Time Machine That being said, First Wing Rider in Texas? I wonder if showing a map of were the Balloon has been could prove anything?

I saw that recent tweet could they mean with "Earth" capitalized in the sentence. For the grammer buffs the sentence its used in its not supposed to be capitalized because they are not referring to the planet just the ground. I could imagine they have to dig a little so they can use this passageway as a keyhole for one of the new attractions. I do believe there will be more then one attraction. 10 more days!!! Oh why do we have to wait so long for Six Flags to announce their plans for their parks. LOL

ITS NOT GOING TO BE A FRICKEN TIME MACHINE SO JUST GET OVER THAT SUBJECT. ITS GETTINF REALLY ANNOYING THAT MULTIPLE PEOPLE ARE BRINGING IT UP!

As for the B&M wing rider, I feel like those tunnels are a tad too small for a wing rider in length. I'm still all for a 4D free spin with maybe a key-hole element into the station.

ITS NOT GOING TO BE A FRICKEN TIME MACHINE SO JUST GET OVER THAT SUBJECT. ITS GETTINF REALLY ANNOYING THAT MULTIPLE PEOPLE ARE BRINGING IT UP!

As for the B&M wing rider, I feel like those tunnels are a tad too small for a wing rider in length. I'm still all for a 4D free spin with maybe a key-hole element into the station.

Isn't that "Time Machine" coaster going to get shipped to Vietnam with whatever Hard Rock/Freestyle park rides were left?

Isn't that "Time Machine" coaster going to get shipped to Vietnam with whatever Hard Rock/Freestyle park rides were left?

I think that was just the mine train.

I think that was just the mine train.

I thought that whatever Hard Rock/Freestyle park rides were left were going to some park in Vietnam?