TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday Park Discussion Thread

Some more photos.

The theme won't be done by opening day, they are excepting it to be ready in June/july. Some of the theme won't get built until next of season.

And some more shots of the log flume. I hope that the flume itself get a repaint as well.

Source

The theme won't be done by opening day, they are excepting it to be ready in June/july. Some of the theme won't get built until next of season.

I've heard they will open it with the season start in April (and I thought they already confirmed this some time ago). The theming of the ride will be ready in summer, but the ride will be open for the guests.

I'm going mid-April. As a European, I'm very excited for my very first Premier coaster!

I'm wondering these Premier Superman clones will be the next boomerangs.

I hope so! I hope they replace some of the boomerangs Also I love the color scheme AND I love the one random corkscrew left from Super Wirbel

I've heard they will open it with the season start in April (and I thought they already confirmed this some time ago). The theming of the ride will be ready in summer, but the ride will be open for the guests.

Isn't that what I wrote?

Isn't that what I wrote?

Ow woeps, sorry my bad! Silly me

Looks totally awesome!

So after all the support structure is like SFDK's superman. Looks good, though, I like the colour scheme.

It's almost the same. This one have a real foundation though, and also the structure of the first tower is in a square, and not a triangle like to one in California.

Looks totally awesome!
So after all the support structure is like SFDK's superman. Looks good, though, I like the colour scheme.

It's almost the same. This one have a real foundation though, and also the structure of the first tower is in a square, and not a triangle like to one in California.

Regardless, i find the ride very good considering the footprint it takes up! There are rides with more that do much less