Ask Elissa for a Custom Member Title

SharkTums

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I figured since you have to read this thread anyway, it would be one way to give this to you. saw the smiling rodent in a TR (Blackpool?) and thought "now wouldn't it be cute if...." so yeah, for your personal collection. thought it would be a cute avatar.

rodent-fanatic.gif.bf8661f48885837245ac204b622a53d5.gif

rodent fanatic - sorry it's a little small

Hmmm. I always wondered where everybody was able to change the words above their avatar. Hmmm. Well, since I seem to be the only one who's (so I've been able to figure out) using this avatar how about changing it's caption (bye for now, Donkey) to "Coasta-Hippie" ... for now. Santa would be ok with that, wouldn't he? Hoho.

Thanks muchly Ms.E - Cheers! bill/NW/CH

Elissa,

Can you change mine to "What I do and who I am" since my name is pianojohn!

Thanks!

And wish me luck this weekend: I am trying to hit Mt Olympus on Friday, Michigan's Adventure on Saturday, play piano for my friend's wedding in Chicago Saturday night, and then hit Six Flags Great America on Sunday before flying to NYC Sunday night to play piano for auditions all week and THEN hit Six Flags Great Adventure NEXT Saturday!

Whew!